Sam Ingham successfully terminated a conservatorship in the past

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at them bigging up 'Kingham'  Why doesn't he actually get to work and actually do his job properly in this case instead of making so many errors in such a high profile case.  Bring in Li

It will never happen in this case

is Ingham sending them these docs?

Posted Images

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Look at them bigging up 'Kingham' :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Why doesn't he actually get to work and actually do his job properly in this case instead of making so many errors in such a high profile case. 

Bring in Lisa and remove this man, he needs to start taking BIG steps.

Nnnnnnn I said that today to LawyersForSam and they blocked me on instagram :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

Except, Britney is in general (aka the most restrictive one) conservatorships, not limited.

What is the difference between limited and general conservatorships?

A general conservatorship is most often used in the case of an elderly person whose mental or physical capacity has been severely compromised due to aging or, in the case of a younger person, who has been seriously impaired due to an accident.

A limited conservatorship is generally set up for those who have developmental disabilities, such as individuals with autism, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, or mental ******ation, that began before their 18th birthday.

These types of individuals need the care and supervision of an adult but of a lesser degree than those who require a general conservatorship. A limited conservatorship allows for the maximum amount of self-reliance possible for the individual while still maintaining a level of care.

I just can't with LFB...  and their attempts to defend their Kingham... Plus, as far as I understood from these presented pieces of the document , one of the parents actually contributed to the termination of Сship...  Why do they give credit to Ingham here?

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I’m grateful for the documents but god are those kingham posts by them pathetic. 

this is why this case needs to be brought to higher ups for investigation. Don’t wait for “kingham” to do something that would expose his own wrongdoings.

• Like 3

Except that last sentence ‘Ingham is discharged’ will never happen because 1) he losses his main money maker and 2) he will have to uncover the shady practices that placed here there in the first place... 

• Like 3

of course he had no problem terminating a LIMITED conservatorship which I bet wasn't paying him millions, like the other ongoing conservatorship he was working on at the time, you know, a certain singer we may have heard about

• Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
9 hours ago, Slayer said:

I just find it strange out of all of the cases he’s handled and all of the court documents they happened to come across this one, it’s like they were told about it :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And the timing is suss af as well :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

is Ingham sending them these docs? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Does anyone know who is behind the lawyersforbritney account? I wouldn't be surprised if it's a team con or even a scam ingsram. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: