Sam Ingham successfully terminated a conservatorship in the past

Except, Britney is in general (aka the most restrictive one) conservatorships, not limited.

What is the difference between limited and general conservatorships?

A general conservatorship is most often used in the case of an elderly person whose mental or physical capacity has been severely compromised due to aging or, in the case of a younger person, who has been seriously impaired due to an accident.

A limited conservatorship is generally set up for those who have developmental disabilities, such as individuals with autism, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, or mental ******ation, that began before their 18th birthday.

These types of individuals need the care and supervision of an adult but of a lesser degree than those who require a general conservatorship. A limited conservatorship allows for the maximum amount of self-reliance possible for the individual while still maintaining a level of care.

I just can't with LFB...  and their attempts to defend their Kingham... Plus, as far as I understood from these presented pieces of the document , one of the parents actually contributed to the termination of Сship...  Why do they give credit to Ingham here?

• Love 2
  • Like 4