Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

Its been, what 16 hours since this came out and this still does not sit right with me at all. I wish someone would say anything but everyone stays quiet on her side. Who is on Britney’s side? 

So many seeds of distrust have been placed it’s crazy. 

Removing the Super Bowl video and also releasing this the day that the accounting documents dropped is way beyond sus. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

We just mentioned yesterday that her management team's IG page is all about the "red" project and supposedly, according to Larry, he is not in contact with Britney because she isn't working. So - if Britney is posting things correlated with her management company, that is at this moment promoting Lil Nas X like crazy, then I think it's safe to assume that Britney is not posting. So... who would post this? I could see Britney being wishy-washy and a little shady about the doc, she is a Sagattarius and they are usually kinda 2-faced honestly. I just think that we need to take note of this and see if what happens from here. 

Let's not put astrology signs into the equation here :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I know wishy washy 2 faced beetches across the whole astrological spectrum. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Watching her so-called BF Sam tell her what to say on video has left a bad taste in my mouth... Until the conservatorship gun is lifted from her head, I won’t believe a word coming out of anyone’s mouth. No one should believe an emotional and financial hostage. Britney is legally incapable of speaking for herself. This isn’t conspiracy this is the damn law. So, how can we be asked to believe a totally different narrative about total freedom? What kind of crack is Team con smoking and just how stupid do they think people are?

Exactly. Most of fans wants to hear from her mouth to be convinced, but... How to be sure she'll say the truth?

If we are talking about an overcontrolled person that even "allegedly" has people impersonating her on social media and she can't do nothing about It, why fans will believe in Britney words If everyone have their eyes on her?

The BF episode u mentioned shows how Britney is easily manipulated, unfortunately. 

I think it's possible they release a video of her shading us and the doc soon.

And yes, I also won't believe in anything she says until the c-ship is lifted. Sorry not sorry.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the law is so loose

I agree, 100%. I think this is the key element here and it's the lawyer's job to interpret that law in favour of their client. 

Regarding the medical report, it is important to know what's in it because that's what the judge used against Streisand who Britney hired. Ergo, it was used against her to strip her from her right to have a lawyer of her choice.

The bottom line is, we can see what's happening here but how do you prove this in court? In my opinion, whatever's written on that medical record was used as leverage for the temporary probate conservatorship of the person and from then of the estate (although no doctor is needed for this one but once you have proof for the conv of the person, it's not that hard to prove why a conv of the estate is also needed). The thing that granted them that initial control was the medical record, they simply extended  their claws after that. You see, the initial conversatorship was granted for one reason but was extended for a totally different one. That's what I make out of it. The question is why didn't the judge say no to the indefinite extension and also did anyone oppose that decision/request? 

A LOT of questions that probably hold the answers.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Exactly. Most of fans wants to hear from her mouth to be convinced, but... How to be sure she'll say the truth?

If we are talking about an overcontrolled person that even "allegedly" has people impersonating her on social media and she can't do nothing about It, why fans will believe in Britney words If everyone have their eyes on her?

The BF episode u mentioned shows how Britney is easily manipulated, unfortunately. 

I think it's possible they release a video of her shading us and the doc soon.

And yes, I also won't believe in anything she says until the c-ship is lifted. Sorry not sorry.

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Let's not put astrology signs into the equation here :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I know wishy washy 2 faced beetches across the whole astrological spectrum. 

LOL Just imagine Britney aiming her rebellion at US as a fanbase now because of us attacking her IG. I don't think that it is her posting. Oh, and I also want to mention, my phone only does spell check if I do a space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation mark and I use an android so maybe that's why there are spaces after the last word of the sentence and the punctuation when multiple exclamations are used. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

LOL Just imagine Britney aiming her rebellion at US as a fanbase now because of us attacking her IG. I don't think that it is her posting. Oh, and I also want to mention, my phone only does spell check if I do a space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation mark and I use an android so maybe that's why there are spaces after the last word of the sentence and the punctuation when multiple exclamations are used. 

The whole situation is a mess. It's not like her boyfriend has the same restrictions. He has free will to watch it and do what he pleases ( I would hope). Couldn't he just relay information back to her? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I agree, 100%. I think this is the key element here and it's the lawyer's job to interpret that law in favour of their client. 

Regarding the medical report, it is important to know what's in it because that's what the judge used against Streisand who Britney hired. Ergo, it was used against her to strip her from her right to have a lawyer of her choice.

The bottom line is, we can see what's happening here but how do you prove this in court? In my opinion, whatever's written on that medical record was used as leverage for the temporary probate conservatorship of the person and from then of the estate (although no doctor is needed for this one but once you have proof for the conv of the person, it's not that hard to prove why a conv of the estate is also needed). The thing that granted them that initial control was the medical record, they simply extended  their claws after that. You see, the initial conversatorship was granted for one reason but was extended for a totally different one. That's what I make out of it. The question is why didn't the judge say no to the indefinite extension and also did anyone oppose that decision/request? 

A LOT of questions that probably hold the answers.

yeah, it's important to know what's inside, in the sense that knowing what it says it could be easy to prove it wrong or question its veracity.

But of course we'll never get to see it, because that's a private thing. 

But to all of those that say that we shouldn't be talking without knowing the contents of that report or any medical record, like they hold this mysterious truth unable to be understood by us mortals (only Jamie and his lawyers can understand the situation apparently), it just doesn't make sense, there's nothing those records could say that can be true or that could justify Britney being under a conservatorship AND being able to do everything she's proved to be able to do all these years :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The fact that even James Spar said now that he doesn't understand why she's still under the conservatorship should be more telling than anything 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Is Steven Tyler still affiliated with Lou Taylor’s Tri Star??? What about Mary J Blige & JLo??? I wonder if they’ve seen the documentary. If they are still affiliated with Lou’s company they should cut ties ASAP and make sure they haven’t been robbed by Lou/Tri Star like Britney has.

IDK but I do know that Steven Tyler has been on some conspiracy theory channels discussing things. It was a few years ago when I watched a video of him discussing things about the industry BUT we also found out about the allegations against him around that time too. Not sure what to think of him. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

IDK but I do know that Steven Tyler has been on some conspiracy theory channels discussing things. It was a few years ago when I watched a video of him discussing things about the industry BUT we also found out about the allegations against him around that time too. Not sure what to think of him. 

Steven T...  interesting. Hmmm.🧐 

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

gotta make sure the clients are tagged properly :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Tagging Steven Tyler, thank u, I was wondering what that post was all about, i was looking at both images, like what am I missing, there the same word for word, lol, now that it’s been pointed out, it’s def. suspect.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, it's important to know what's inside, in the sense that knowing what it says it could be easy to prove it wrong or question its veracity.

But of course we'll never get to see it, because that's a private thing. 

But to all of those that say that we shouldn't be talking without knowing the contents of that report or any medical record, like they hold this mysterious truth unable to be understood by us mortals (only Jamie and his lawyers can understand the situation apparently), it just doesn't make sense, there's nothing those records could say that can be true or that could justify Britney being under a conservatorship AND being able to do everything she's proved to be able to do all these years :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The fact that even James Spar said now that he doesn't understand why she's still under the conservatorship should be more telling than anything 

Of course nothing justifies it.

Not to compare people's personal life, but look at Demi Lovato's PUBLIC mental health battles, **** addiction struggles and her own suicidal thoughts tendencies.

Was/is Demi Lovato ever near a conservarorship????

Not to mention  the whole world having mental health struggle.

It's obvious this conservatorship has something to do with her contracts, her father and both the devilish media and music industry.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

The post is written in such a way ... the light 'they' put her in. Who are they ? The producers of the doc or the media?

Also, she is feeling ''embarrassed''.. Why? Because she does not want to be seen as a victim? or b/c certain thing have been misinterpreted ?

A few snippets of the documentary made her cry for weeks? Cry over a snippet which does not capture the full thing? 

And not here to be perfect ? Where did that come from?

Why did she need to tag Tyler ?

Maybe the  next post will be her dancing to 'All about that Bass', 'On the floor', or 'Chillin with you'....

• Like 1