Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

that post scream so loud "please stop investigating about this situation or we are going to jail"

Britney don't have access to her account and i said it a long time ago, they use it just to portrait her in a certain way and for protecting their *****

WgsrQSg.gif

But what about those videos? Where do they come from? They force her to film? 

Im hella confused

15 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Im hella confused

I think they take them from her iPhones cloud storage . I can’t imagine that she sends these videos by email or text. 

• Like 4

I’m still irritated about this. I hope she isn’t the one posting this bc that **** did nothing but bring attention to the awful things she’s been through and paint her in a new light that made people/media regret what they’ve done to her. It’s bringing awareness to her needing her freedom. I’m so tired of this scenario. I wish we knew one way or the other what was real. If I knew she felt this way I’d be out..exerting Free Britney energy with little validation is exhausting.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

all I was trying to say is that for people that keep arguing that "we don't know her medical records" and such, whatever those records say, could only lead to a few things:

• she either has a mental issue that qualifies for LPS, not probate conservatorship
  • or if the record states she does have a mental issue that justifies probate conservatorship, then she would be in a deplorable state now

so people can keep wondering all they want about the mysterious report, it doesn't matter, for what we can see, it's not that hard to deduce what is happening.

Again, if she had any of these issues:

• Schizophrenia
  • Bi-Polar disorder (manic depression)
  • Schizoaffective disorder
  • Clinical depression
  • Obsessive compulsive disorder
  • Chronic alcoholism

the hospital itself would've asked for that LPS conservatorship most likely, but they didn't. Even the judge may have suggested that instead of making the temporary conservatorship indefinitely permanent, but we know this wasn't the case.

So again they managed to "prove" she was undue to influence, by I don't know what kind of means, the Sam Lutfi excuse or something, because the law is so loose, but I think we all understand for a probate conservatorship to apply, she would have to have something worse than any of the mental conditions I listed. It doesn't make sense that if she had something less important than these conditions, she would be put under a conservatorship that is much more restrictive than LPS, or at least that would be the logical thing.

But if she had something worse than these, which could only be compared to dementia or Alzheimer, 13 years later, she would be in a very bad state. As I said in other posts, that's a very degenerative disease, that doesn't get cured nor controlled nor stopped down, and would definitely make her unable to work as she's done all these years.

So I go back to my initial point, I couldn't care less about what her medical records say, or if she came up and said that she likes being under the conservatorship, everything else that we DO know points out to how wrong her situation is, and this needs to stop, whether she or her team of handlers want it or not. 

5 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Exactly! Britney could totally post all this stuff herself. It’s literally just random photos and videos of her dancing and posing. Nothing complicated or marketing related. 

Team CON run her account. 

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We know for a fact she has seen her children...I’m sure her kids would tell her, no? This whole situation is so bizarre 

Just now, MikeMasi said:

Come on! Do you all believe Sam, her kids and friends don’t tell her? You must all think she lives under a rock. 

honestly none of us know the truth so everything can be possible at this point

• Love 4
1 hour ago, senammoises said:

One must also understand what position she is in. Team con controls her medicamentation, her allowance, who she will see and when... she also needs to ask permission to even go out to buy coffee.

The last time she rebelled, they locked her in a facility for 3 months against her will *allegedly* So I assume that in some moments it is easier to give in (like giving some content for insta to them) than to fight and be punished for it. Sometimes it's just not worth the risk.

But since she is not allowed to go live, it means that she does not support their narrative... otherwise we would have had a video a long time ago, imo.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

The last time she really rebelled, they locked her in a facility for 3 months against her will

I also want to point out that Jodi has already been on board as Britney's personal care manager for a year already at that time. So nothing changed in Britney life, they just replaced one bad conservator with another bad conservator.

• Like 3
On 3/31/2021 at 1:32 AM, Forever222 said:

Read number 13: Jamie works with his team and attorneys to monitor social media.... 

Jamie uses her social media / fame to build relationships / business deals and to control a narrative! 13 years and counting. 

End the conservatorship!!!!

i remember back in the BJ's era when she posted a pic of a guy holding a towel and then we found out he's a social media asst he used to post for her on her instagram account and he accidentally posted his pic to her account and then the pic got deleted after a few minutes !!

bottom line i don't trust any of her social media accounts that's not her !

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, senammoises said:

Im hella confused

I don’t think they force her, but instead they just give her instructions on what to do. They probably told her that the fans are loving her dance videos, so they need more. They also present her with a list of questions that literally not a single living soul has been asking her and tell her this is from the fans. She records the videos, sends it to them and they post it, hence the constant LQ of her videos. That’s how I think it works. 

• Love 1

I honestly think she’s going to try to push her fans away as she fights for her freedom. Like I don’t think she wants any attention so if she can push it all away she will. 

Imo what sucks about this as fans, is we all all grew up with Britney and she made us feel free and powerful. She gave us a voice and we were inspired and influenced by her and now that were adults it just sucks that she’s not where we are anymore ... it’s like we’ve all grown up 20 years but she hasn’t or hasn’t been able to . It’s tough seeing this all unfold and to have doubt that the girl who shaped our childhoods might have not really ever been there