Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

This is so weird and sad. Her life reminds me the movie with Jim Carrey, the Truman Show.
She seems like trapped in a fake life she did not chose, where people make her say and do what they want.

How is it possible to keep her under glass like this, when everyone is watching and is aware that everything is staged? 
This is so obvious, don't these juges have a conscience, other than an ounce of hymanity? 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean of course, if she had any issues this would be the process to follow. The law also states that for someone to be declared incapable, they need to not have anyone that helps them. So for example someone can be incapable of feeding themselves or providing for themselves, but as long as a they have a relative that can help them with that, they're not considered incapable by the law.

Being "undue to influence" is not reason enough to be under a conservatorship, and in any case, the concept of that and the means to prove this is the case are very vague (like everything else related to the conservatorships), that's why the lawyers can do whatever they want, especially when they have a complicit judge like Reva Goetz

Can't they bring it to another judge? 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean of course, if she had any issues this would be the process to follow. The law also states that for someone to be declared incapable, they need to not have anyone that helps them. So for example someone can be incapable of feeding themselves or providing for themselves, but as long as a they have a relative that can help them with that, they're not considered incapable by the law.

Being "undue to influence" is not reason enough to be under a conservatorship, and in any case, the concept of that and the means to prove this is the case are very vague (like everything else related to the conservatorships), that's why the lawyers can do whatever they want, especially when they have a complicit judge like Reva Goetz

I'm not denying the rest of the things you mention which fall into the term "conservatorship". I only disagreed with you on 'LPS-CONSERVATORSHIP' which is a different thing. Even if she has a mental health issue, that per se won't "qualify" her for an LPS-conservatorship. Her family requested her current conservatorship with the help of that medical record and a bunch of lawyers. For an LPS-conservatorship to be put in place, however, the hospital (a health institution) would have to be the one petitioning for it, not her family. 

• Like 1

Whenever "Britney" refers to something specific on IG (which happens very rarely anyway), it screams damage control and a PR move. Is that you, Lou? Obviously multiple people have access to her account, so you can't just believe that all of the captions (or any, for that matter) are written by Britney herself. If she says these words on camera, then I'll believe. But this? Gtfo with this bull****... :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 8
26 minutes ago, Persona said:

I don’t know whether I should feel pity or embarrassment for the people believing this. 
If you wonder why they would try to trick us like that, look at how many pages this thread has and how many the one about them making her pay them millions every year has. There’s your answer.

3 hours ago, dr35 said:

for everyone arguing in defense of the documentary... saying Britney clearly didn't write this, I don't think you all could be more wrong. I  think this is definitely one of those times where she could be expressing how she feels. She said herself in 2008 that she was sick of being viewed as a 'Victim', and longed to just be seen for the strength she had (and still has) to overcome it. 

This new documentary was made without her consent or blessing, and despite how solid and encapsulating it was, it definitely painted her as a victim trapped in this conservatorship for the past 12 years. Maybe Britney isn't ready to appear in court? Maybe she's fighting slowly, in her own way, and enjoying her life right now, like her son and boyfriend have said. 

I'm honestly so tired of every assuming everyone around her is full of ****. If those closest to her are confirming she's working to get this resolved in her own way, and will speak her mind when she's ready, that's enough for me. I'm so, so tired of the internet dragging her around for clickbait. 

All along, she's asked for something so simple... "Don't view me as a victim"... "respect my privacy". 

Beautifully said. You guys as well - @Oxic, @SlayOut and @Dreams. Wish we had more of your logic on this forum. Sadly, people who think like us about Britney are usually silenced or are quick to be shunned by the radical theorists. I’d like to think we’re the silent minority (or majority??) because while we want the best for Britney, it’s important to respect her privacy first and foremost and not over-speculate on things we barely know a fraction of. Just because it’s not what someone wanted to hear doesn’t mean she MAY not feel that way.

I do think the documentary was great for her image overall but as I rewatch certain parts of it, I realize its shortcomings and things that could have been included but were left out instead. In my opinion, it should have focused more on her brilliance, resilience and talent rather than paint this ‘pity’ story. Keeping in mind, some of those 2006-7 clips should have been kept to a minimum. Those were traumatic so I can understand why it may have been a trigger and allegedly made her ‘cry’. Again, there is a lot we don’t know but one thing I can say is that this fanbase should learn to respect her privacy more and stop relying so heavily on theories. I hope this makes sense to at least someone else out there and that I don’t feel like I’m talking to a brick wall whenever I share my opinions on here.

• Love 3

She has become very private during the recent years and i understand she feels embarassed af having all eyes on her once again. So she probably wrote that. But why under a twriling crazy insta vid?

Still reporting that post ( as fraud). Do the same bit ches