Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

They say she creates her posts herself... okay, but why does she need this girl Cassie or someone to post it? Her IG looks so normal, there's nothing special about it, nothing Kim Kardashian, marketing like etc. She doesn't need help to run it lol. It's so easy to post a photo or a video. Why someone does it instead of her? Exactly. They don't even try to make sense. They expose themselves in every possible way 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

gotta make sure the clients are tagged properly :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

This is what Im saying, better tag them so Tristar can get those checks. They barely mention other celebs. Just the ones associated with Tristar

• Like 3

Cried for two weeks over a documentary she didnt watch? Nah :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.

Does management pretending to be Britney in posts like these, fall under identity theft :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:?

Anyway her post is senseless. She is allowed to express her opinions about a documentary about her, but she is not allowed to express her opinions about her current life situation :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

If this is Britney commenting, she sounds like an airhead, sorry. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes, but the family can seek for that to happen. https://namila.org/resources/guide-to-lps-conservatorship/

Or if the hospital thought it was pertinent when she was there, they would've initiated the process themselves, but they didn't, because no one found anything wrong with her, except this James Spar that came out of nowhere with his mysterious report that only he and Ingham and Jamie's team know. 

Yes which is why she wasn't put under an LPS-conservatorship but a "regular" one. My point, I suppose, is that it's a little harder to control the doctors in that hospital for them to petition for an LPS-conservatorship which is probably why they put her under the current conservatorship we know now.

Even if she's got mental illness, from what we've seen so far they've originally petitioned for a conservatorship, not the LPS one. Somebody mentioned that the circumstances were extraordinary and they had to use the dementia-document which was closest to Britney's case which is how they originally got the temporary conservatorship which was later extended to a permanent one and I think (not sure) they then used the reason of 'undue influence'. What I mean is that her state may have not granted them the LPS-conservatorship but with the medical record they had, they were able to put her in a temporary one which was later extended permanently due to "undue influence". 

Spoiler

Idk where our conversation is going tbh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

They say she creates her posts herself... okay, but why does she need this girl Cassie or someone to post it? Her IG looks so normal, there's nothing special about it, nothing Kim Kardashian, marketing like etc. She doesn't need help to run it lol. It's so easy to post a photo or a video. Why someone does it instead of her? Exactly. They don't even try to make sense. They expose themselves in every possible way 

As a control barrier without make it seem like one. “It’s normal for someone of your status to have a social media manager that does all the official posting”. A paid babysitter who takes direction from daddy. 

...in my opinion. And some might know I’m the last one to be about conspiracies and such. But I don’t think it’s an irritational hypothesis. 

I just cant wrap my head around this...Britney has always said she's not a victim, she doesn't like when people pity her, she doesn't like when people look at her as a weak fragile girl...And now "she's" saying she cried for two weeks? WTF? 

I just wanna know why is her mom not doing anything about this? Why won't Britney go live on Sam's or Lynne's or even Fe's instagram and say something???? 

At this point I might even contemplate the idea she's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yes which is why she wasn't put under an LPS-conservatorship but a "regular" one. My point, I suppose, is that it's a little harder to control the doctors in that hospital for them to petition for an LPS-conservatorship which is probably why they put her under the current conservatorship we know now.

Even if she's got mental illness, from what we've seen so far they've originally petitioned for a conservatorship, not the LPS one. Somebody mentioned that the circumstances were extraordinary and they had to use the dementia-document which was closest to Britney's case which is how they originally got the temporary conservatorship which was later extended to a permanent one and I think (not sure) they then used the reason of 'undue influence'. What I mean is that her state may have not granted them the LPS-conservatorship but with the medical record they had, they were able to put her in a temporary one which was later extended permanently due to "undue influence". 

Hide contents

Idk where our conversation is going tbh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

all I was trying to say is that for people that keep arguing that "we don't know her medical records" and such, whatever those records say, could only lead to a few things:

• she either has a mental issue that qualifies for LPS, not probate conservatorship
  • or if the record states she does have a mental issue that justifies probate conservatorship, then she would be in a deplorable state now

so people can keep wondering all they want about the mysterious report, it doesn't matter, for what we can see, it's not that hard to deduce what is happening.

Again, if she had any of these issues:

• Schizophrenia
  • Bi-Polar disorder (manic depression)
  • Schizoaffective disorder
  • Clinical depression
  • Obsessive compulsive disorder
  • Chronic alcoholism

the hospital itself would've asked for that LPS conservatorship most likely, but they didn't. Even the judge may have suggested that instead of making the temporary conservatorship indefinitely permanent, but we know this wasn't the case.

So again they managed to "prove" she was undue to influence, by I don't know what kind of means, the Sam Lutfi excuse or something, because the law is so loose, but I think we all understand for a probate conservatorship to apply, she would have to have something worse than any of the mental conditions I listed. It doesn't make sense that if she had something less important than these conditions, she would be put under a conservatorship that is much more restrictive than LPS, or at least that would be the logical thing.

But if she had something worse than these, which could only be compared to dementia or Alzheimer, 13 years later, she would be in a very bad state. As I said in other posts, that's a very degenerative disease, that doesn't get cured nor controlled nor stopped down, and would definitely make her unable to work as she's done all these years.

So I go back to my initial point, I couldn't care less about what her medical records say, or if she came up and said that she likes being under the conservatorship, everything else that we DO know points out to how wrong her situation is, and this needs to stop, whether she or her team of handlers want it or not. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

This makes no sense. Didn't her own boyfriend support this documentary? I'm certain a conversation would have transpired around it before he made his stance known publicly. If he's supporting it, then there is obviously some legitimacy to what was being portrayed in this documentary which showed Britney in a positive light if anything. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

If, and it is a big IF, Britney wrote this about a documentary that was trying to exploit people who did her wrong and support a movement that Britney herself allegedly supported, then the world should truly stop caring about this conservatorship thing and just let her be. 

Also, if she truly wrote this, gurllll good luck keeping a fanbase. The world is being supportive to her, but she just threw that support away. Pathetic.

Again, my comments are based on IF she wrote this.

• Like 5

We just mentioned yesterday that her management team's IG page is all about the "red" project and supposedly, according to Larry, he is not in contact with Britney because she isn't working. So - if Britney is posting things correlated with her management company, that is at this moment promoting Lil Nas X like crazy, then I think it's safe to assume that Britney is not posting. So... who would post this? I could see Britney being wishy-washy and a little shady about the doc, she is a Sagattarius and they are usually kinda 2-faced honestly. I just think that we need to take note of this and see if what happens from here. 

55 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Exactly! Britney could totally post all this stuff herself. It’s literally just random photos and videos of her dancing and posing. Nothing complicated or marketing related. 

Team CON run her account. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1