Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

The caption reminds me so much of the one where "she" calls out Sam Lufti.

The way it was written and how it doesn't have anything to do with the context of the video that was posted. I seriously doubt she wrote any of this. It's so frustrating.

Looks like SEVERAL fans need to be reminded of this post!!

• Like 6
12 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I don’t think she likes having a victim mentality... even when she is an actual victim of abuse.

I just recall her saying in FTR that she didn’t want to be viewed in a way where people pitied her

The issue with this is that wouldn't make her cry for weeks because she was portrayed as a victim. She probably would have felt uncomfortable and disliked it but it's not realistic that that would have made her cry for weeks 

People are not buying the caption. Just go to the post and see the comments, everyone is saying they dont believe she wrote it and the one that do are supporting her and ask her to dont feel bad because thanks to the doc they understand her struggle.

This is not Britney Spears but Cassie, her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James unfollowed her official account if that is not telling of who is behind her social media then I dont know what else will open your eyes guys. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, misslyss26 said:

Scrolled through her posts twice on ig, can’t find the video where she talks about how she’s a Sagittarius and that she’s very keen on freedom. Did it get deleted?? 

It’s still there, it can be hard to find cause the first pic is the cover of the book 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, TomasBR said:

If this was really Britney's words, I think you guys are misinterpreting. She only said "embarrassed", she didn't dismissed the doc. And of course she is embarrassed, is her worst nightmare and fears being yelled to the world. It's a hard situation and it's easy for us, form outside, to give full support to the doc. But is her life, her insecurities being exposed. Although it did help and it is necessary, it doesn't make easier. 

This

Guys I just realized that Steven Tyler works with Tristar and he gets a mention on the post. What a coincidence. Britney tagging another Tristar client, and y'all believe she still writes those captions. We are looking closer Cassie Petrey

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Jaime45x said:

Guys I just realized that Steven Tyler works with Tristar and he gets a mention on the post. What a coincidence. Britney tagging another Tristar client, and y'all believe she still writes those captions. We are looking closer Cassie Petrey

She’s always said she loved Steven Tyler & she’s actually dancing to the song, it’s not an edit. I don’t think that part is weird

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She’s always said she loved Steven Tyler & she’s actually dancing to the song, it’s not an edit. I don’t think that part is weird

Of couse she love him, they know each other and sang together on the Super Bowl, but Britney also loves Madonna, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston but never mention them (well she recently mention Janet),  But I dont know I feel weird that they only tag and mention Tristar clients and not other celebs. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm not denying the rest of the things you mention which fall into the term "conservatorship". I only disagreed with you on 'LPS-CONSERVATORSHIP' which is a different thing. Even if she has a mental health issue, that per se won't "qualify" her for an LPS-conservatorship. Her family requested her current conservatorship with the help of that medical record and a bunch of lawyers. For an LPS-conservatorship to be put in place, however, the hospital (a health institution) would have to be the one petitioning for it, not her family. 

Yes, but the family can seek for that to happen. https://namila.org/resources/guide-to-lps-conservatorship/

Or if the hospital thought it was pertinent when she was there, they would've initiated the process themselves, but they didn't, because no one found anything wrong with her, except this James Spar that came out of nowhere with his mysterious report that only he and Ingham and Jamie's team know. 

• Like 3