Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

6 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

@Slayer I agree with the other users. I understand what you're thinking but it's disappointing for you to even try to comment and side with that user. You mention the "usual negative people that do nothing but spew hate" but even if you say those people might be "usually negative", I don't see any hate nor name calling in this specific thread. People are just rightfully concerned and put off that Lynne would do this during a PANDEMIC and to make it worse, when her daughter is under a conservatorship. You're saying "i'm just finding it silly that some people are basically saying Lynne should be miserable too" but what do you mean miserable? I don't see anyone saying she needs to be miserable or exactly "stop her life" and not have fun but what I do see is people wanting her to have some basic care for her daughter and how "tone deaf" it is of her to go out clubbing mask less and dancing to Brit's songs like that, am I supposed to be "yass Queen" at Lynne for doing that? Just because Britney herself might be happy to see her mom having fun doesn't mean we as fans can't question her mother. Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the vaccine not stop you from getting the virus but rather just lessen it? Therefore vaccinated or not, if I was her daughter I would be so disappointed not only for how irresponsible it is my mom would be to be out there mask less but also I'm worried about her coming home and potentially giving the virus to Britney. Do you get what I mean? Not to be disrespectful but your comment came off as unnecessary and being "contradictory" just for the sake of it (or maybe potentially out of spite to specific users) to be honest and I say this as someone who respects you.

P e r i o d

• Love 2

I’m just saying that Team Con probably wants news about Lynne being maskless in a club to blow up to make her look bad. Not saying it was a good choice on her behalf, but just remember what exactly you’re putting you’re energy into here.

Choose your battles, people. Hold someone accountable for bad behavior and then move onto bigger issues at hand.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I’m just saying that Team Con probably wants news about Lynne being maskless in a club to blow up to make her look bad. Not saying it was a good choice on her behalf, but just remember what exactly you’re putting you’re energy into here.

Choose your battles, people. Hold someone accountable for bad behavior and then move onto bigger issues at hand.

I don’t think it’s that deep, it wasn’t tmz filming her, it was random gays at the bar. I don’t even think Jamie and Lynne are against each other 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Justanonim said:

Is this recent? She is 65 years old why is she in a club without a mask in pandemic lol. Even my 20 years old *** is afraid of covid

dont blame people for not living in fear lol

if you are afraid then lock yourself in your basememt but dont restrict other people's freedom

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

New guidance from the CDC says that you can see other vaccinated people without masks, other healthy unvaccinated people without masks, that you don't need to self-quarantine after coming in contact with a positive case if you're vaccinated, and even Dr. Fauci recently said you don't have to worry about getting tested if you're fully vaccinated. All of those suggest that the risk of vaccinated people spreading the virus is low.

Right , but It's not entirely accurate , the vaccine only protects those who are already vaccinated , but even those who are vaccinated can carry the virus and spread it , especially through touch (coughing and then touching surfaces) and so on .... 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

why comments like this one are still allowed here? 2,724,071 people have died 

Probably more people died , but a confirmation that they all died from covid is still missing...... it's still not a reason to live in fear , my grandma died last year and the paramedics probably said it's from covid , but I really don't think it was the case ..... Especially when suddenly no one is talking about other diseases millions of people are suffering of 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

why comments like this one are still allowed here? 2,724,071 people have died 

because there is a freedom of speech

and do you know how many people died or suffer because of losing their job or not getting proper medical treatment when suffering from 272518262 diseases other than corona (yes, it is not the only disease in the world) because of the idiotic restrictions

and in case you would like to wish me getting the virus so that it would change my opinion, sorry to dissapoint you - I have already had it and, what a shock, i'm alive!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I don’t think it’s that deep, it wasn’t tmz filming her, it was random gays at the bar. I don’t even think Jamie and Lynne are against each other 

Regardless of who filmed it I see it blowing up here and on Twitter. The absolute last people who need to get ahold of it is TMZ and the powers that be :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

they bring up Lynne running over someone whenever they feel it’s necessary. This doesn’t need to be added to the list especially since Lynne is one of the few people in our corner

4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Especially when suddenly no one is talking about other diseases millions of people are suffering of 

exactly my point! It is A disease, A virus, and A reason of deaths. Politics and media makes it look like it is the biggest threat and the only threat humanity has to confront right now, qhen it is simply not true, and many people would prefer to get covid than not being able to work, visit a doctor and live freely

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Matiz said:

because there is a freedom of speech

and do you know how many people died or suffer because of losing their job or not getting proper medical treatment when suffering from 272518262 diseases other than corona (yes, it is not the only disease in the world) because of the idiotic restrictions

and in case you would like to wish me getting the virus so that it would change my opinion, sorry to dissapoint you - I have already had it and, what a shock, i'm alive!

science don't give a **** about your freedom of speech  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Please respect doctors who try to help people in these difficult times and don't spread info that can harm other people

• Love 3
4 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

A multi-million dollar property has nothing to do with freedom. Many users just don't want to understand this. Britney has a driver's license but is not allowed to drive a car. Britney can speak, but is not allowed to give her own interviews. Britney is not allowed to leave her place of residence, although she could easily get on a private jet. Britney does not have the right to vote to elect her president. She is not allowed to hire her own attorney .............. why do some users believe that Britney has full civil rights / freedoms and lives a good life?

But didnt Paris say she met Britney in a dinner party I believe it was early this year or late last year? Britney clearly has her rights restricted by the cship, but shes not locked him, she traveled to Hawaii and possibly to Italy less than a month ago. 

Im not trying to make excuses for Lynee, but it must be hard for her mental health to deal with all the hate form people that dont even know what is going on exactly, maybe she just needed to get out a bit and let loose, comsidering all the drama surrounding HER family. It' easy to judge, but were not in her shoes and if the local government said its ok to go to that establishment then she didnt break any laws.

Also, remember what Britney said "i dont wanna be viewed as a victim", a lot of fans are acting like shes mentaly incapable of taking simple decisions or fighting back, wake up.

2 minutes ago, Matiz said:

exactly my point! It is A disease, A virus, and A reason of deaths. Politics and media makes it look like it is the biggest threat and the only threat humanity has to confront right now, qhen it is simply not true, and many people would prefer to get covid than not being able to work, visit a doctor and live freely

I understand you so well , my biggest problem now is that I'm not able to find a job or visit my family , I'm stuck at home having to do despicable things only to survive and get some groceries , it's none of my concerns right now if I got the stupid virus , I'm not saying y'all are privileged but people who work and simply miss clubbing with friends don't understand what is like to be unemployed for over a year and lose your mind because you're stuck, almost like in prison , honestly I'd rather have the virus and even die instead of living in frustration and depression for another year .... It's hard .... 

• Love 1