Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

OMG I can’t stop laughing!! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Same omg 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Also, it's a bad idea to leave it to the people and their responsibility if you want to keep the numbers low. Unfortunately, unless there are strict rules that must be followed, I don't see how people would do like what's happening here in the UK, for example. Things are harsh because the rules are harsh. And even so, there's been a breach of the rules here and there so I'm not surprised to see Lynn in the club. Expect situations like this one when the government allows it. 

• Like 1

I'm glad people are going out finally and living their lives , this pandemic needs to be cancelled asap, I just find it really f up how Britney is all locked up not even allowed to see her children while her mom is out and about enjoying herself in a club , Excuse me !?!?!???? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Universal said:

maybe she’s vaccinated?  :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Vaccinated people can still carry the virus and infect people . But I heard from some people they're canceling this stupid pandemic in Israel and USA and more countries so good for them :shaktongue_shakira_red:

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Vaccinated people can still carry the virus and infect people . But I heard from some people they're canceling this stupid pandemic in Israel and USA and more countries so good for them :shaktongue_shakira_red:

New guidance from the CDC says that you can see other vaccinated people without masks, other healthy unvaccinated people without masks, that you don't need to self-quarantine after coming in contact with a positive case if you're vaccinated, and even Dr. Fauci recently said you don't have to worry about getting tested if you're fully vaccinated. All of those suggest that the risk of vaccinated people spreading the virus is low.

• Like 2