Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

4 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Because freedom of speech still exists.But because of people like you, it can change in the near future.

i'm sorry but freedom of speech has nothing to do with this case.
If scientists and doctors around the world agree with these measure to face the virus we need to follow them.

A 10 minutes google research don't make anyone qualified enough to discredit them

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

science don't give a **** about your freedom of speech  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Please respect doctors who try to help people in these difficult times and don't spread info that can harm other people

I have always respected doctors, who help people with their illnesses. And it didn't change. Millions of people die because of cancers, flus and various viruses and im glad when people get the chance to be treated when suffering from each and every one of them. There are hundreds of diseases which can kill you, but only one which leads to global economic crisis and mental breakdowns of people stripped of their jobs, alienated and fed with fear propaganda :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I understand you so well , my biggest problem now is that I'm not able to find a job or visit my family , I'm stuck at home having to do despicable things only to survive and get some groceries , it's none of my concerns right now if I got the stupid virus , I'm not saying y'all are privileged but people who work and simply miss clubbing with friends don't understand what is like to be unemployed for over a year and lose your mind because you're stuck, almost like in prison , honestly I'd rather have the virus and even die instead of living in frustration and depression for another year .... It's hard .... 

It is really sad to read and i feel very sorry for you and millions of other victims of the restrictions

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Matiz said:

I have always respected doctors, who help people with their illnesses. And it didn't change. Millions of people die because of cancers, flus and various viruses and im glad when people get the chance to be treated when suffering from each and every one of them. There are hundreds of diseases which can kill you, but only one which leads to global economic crisis and mental breakdowns of people stripped of their jobs, alienated and fed with fear propaganda :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

oh yes you respect doctors but at the same time you invite people to don't follow their advice? :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Matiz said:

because there is a freedom of speech

and do you know how many people died or suffer because of losing their job or not getting proper medical treatment when suffering from 272518262 diseases other than corona (yes, it is not the only disease in the world) because of the idiotic restrictions

and in case you would like to wish me getting the virus so that it would change my opinion, sorry to dissapoint you - I have already had it and, what a shock, i'm alive!

Not to mention all the domestic violence. And all the people who get psychological problems or the problems they had before get even worse. Then the isolation and loneliness. Not just the older ones, younger ones as well when they are single or just don´t live with their partner in a household together. In Australia hundreds of people who were in another country, because of work, family visiting, they are not allowed to travel back home to Australia. One woman and her 3-year-old daughter did not saw their husband/father for a year now. Everytime she booked a flight home, they canceled it. But she has to pay for everything herself,hotel,food,etc.. Fathers are mostly not allowed to attend the birth of their baby/be in the delivery room. People can´t not visit the funeral of their loved ones because they are not allowed to travel. A lot of people commit suicide. People are not allowed to say goodbye when they loved ones about too die in a hospital/older peoples home and see them for the last time.

What happened right now is against humanity. When I learned one thing in life than to try EVERYTHING to keep your humanity even in hell. This is what makes humans. When we lose it, mankind is doomed.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I understand you so well , my biggest problem now is that I'm not able to find a job or visit my family , I'm stuck at home having to do despicable things only to survive and get some groceries , it's none of my concerns right now if I got the stupid virus , I'm not saying y'all are privileged but people who work and simply miss clubbing with friends don't understand what is like to be unemployed for over a year and lose your mind because you're stuck, almost like in prison , honestly I'd rather have the virus and even die instead of living in frustration and depression for another year .... It's hard .... 

I feel sorry for you.I hope you will be able to see your family very soon and find another job.I wish you all the best and send you prayers and hugs.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I feel sorry for you.I hope you will be able to see your family very soon and find another job.I wish you all the best and send you prayers and hugs.

Thank you so much ❤️💜❤️

10 minutes ago, Matiz said:

It is really sad to read and i feel very sorry for you and millions of other victims of the restrictions

Thank you , yes , my heart is with all the people who are just trying to make it through the day and there are people who really suffer beyond words , I'm still grateful for what I have .

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm sorry but freedom of speech has nothing to do with this case.
If scientists and doctors around the world agree with these measure to face the virus we need to follow them.

A 10 minutes google research don't make anyone qualified enough to discredit them

I didn't say that I don't believe the scientists. But the measures are disproportionate. And many contradict each other. At first it was said that masks do not protect. Well, these contradictions do not make it more believable.

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Jamie being already Britney's conservator but getting arrested for driving drunk 

Lynne in a gay club dancing like there's no pandemic and she isn't old 

And Britney was crucified by almost everyone back then for going to clubs at 25 years old bc she had two babies, even tho she just got divorced... 14 years later, she's treated like a child and still called crazy. How fair the world is with Britney! 

Now sis you know damn well if Britney went to a public bar/club, there would be a 100 photographers and cell phone cameras filming her every move. Knowing Britney, she would much rather be doing a million other things. Don’t be a delusional. She’s done the clubbing thing in her 20s. I don’t think it interests her at all anymore.

1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

I didn't say that I don't believe the scientists. But the measures are disproportionate. And many contradict each other. At first it was said that masks do not protect. Well, these contradictions do not make it more believable.

unfortunately if we don't stand unite and some of us don't respect them this situation is gonna stay forever. 

Not a bunch of Exhale members having an aneurysm over Britney’s mother dancing in a club when mandates have literally been lifted and she most likely has gotten her dosage of vaccines. Do you people just sit behind your computers and fume all day? Literally go touch some grass. Let people live their lives without judging their every move. It’s never that serious, I promise you. 

4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Now sis you know damn well if Britney went to a public bar/club, there would be a 100 photographers and cell phone cameras filming her every move. Knowing Britney, she would much rather be doing a million other things. Don’t be a delusional. She’s done the clubbing thing in her 20s. I don’t think it interests her at all anymore.

Not saying ur wrong. But you do know there are clubs where paparazzi can't get in. Clubs where even bigger celebs go partying and we never get photos. Not even on social media by ppl that go there.

She started to go out in 2015/16 though. And she looked like she enjoyed it.

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not a bunch of Exhale members having an aneurysm over Britney’s mother dancing in a club when mandates have been lifted and she most likely has gotten her vaccines. Do you people just sit behind your computers and fume all day? Literally go touch some grass. It’s never that serious. 

Ummm ppl on Twitter and Atrl are dragging her 3 times more. Ppl in general are really sensitive when it comes to pandemic. Especially when ppl are "breaking" the rules.

I personally have nothing against it. But it is what it is.

Dua lipa had been dragged for almost a year because she was "breaking" Covid rules.

• Like 1