Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

A true Christian doesn't act like the Spears family or Lou :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I've never met a Christian in my life that isn't mean :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

And back in ancient Europe they made punishments for *******uality in countries where it was totally normal, socially acclaimed thing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: They are allegedly responsible for homophobia now because without them back in ancient and medieval times Europe would develop differently and would take queerness as something normal :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I've never met a Christian in my life that isn't mean :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

And back in ancient Europe they made punishments for *******uality in countries where it was totally normal, socially acclaimed thing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: They are allegedly responsible for homophobia now because without them back in ancient and medieval times Europe would develop differently and would take queerness as something normal :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I'm so sorry you have had negative encounters with Pharisees. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

Well I'm happy to be your nice gay Christian heaux :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

4 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

A true Christian knows that God loves EVERYONE equally. I don't know what God thinks about *******uals. But I know that he is absoult against hurting, *********, slandering, bullying etc. these people. He wants us to treat everyone equally, to respect.That we help other people and are there for them.That we love each other.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

A true Christian knows that God loves EVERYONE equally. I don't know what God thinks about *******uals. But I know that he is absoult against hurting, *********, slandering, bullying etc. these people. He wants us to treat everyone equally, to respect.That we help other people and are there for them.That we love each other.

God doesn't exist :emma:

Or he does but he doesn't care and want us to take care of ourselves without his help, I mean we have the power to do that but not everyone know how to do that :emma:

For me God doesn't mean The Universe that has its laws.

Christian or other ''religion'' God doesn't exist, I'm billion % sure about that, their values make no sense and I'm sorry but it's hilarious seeing people worshiping something that doesn't even exist :emma::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Bible is basically like mythology. It's a soap opera and it makes no sense.

Every ''prayer'' to them you say and becomes true is because you felt intense positive emotions multiple times during praying and that makes a placebo. It's the power of your mind and you think it's your God :emma:

2 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

God doesn't exist :emma:

Or he does but he doesn't care and want us to take care of ourselves without his help, I mean we have the power to do that but not everyone know how to do that :emma:

For me God doesn't mean The Universe that has its laws.

Christian or other ''religion'' God doesn't exist, I'm billion % sure about that, their values make no sense and I'm sorry but it's hilarious seeing people worshiping something that doesn't even exist :emma::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Bible is basically like mythology. It's a soap opera and it makes no sense.

Every ''prayer'' to them you say and becomes true is because you felt intense positive emotions multiple times during praying and that makes a placebo. It's the power of your mind and you think it's your God :emma:

Christianity is not a religion.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Religions were invented by Satan to separate people. Even the Church has nothing more to do with God.Satan has also taken over this in the meantime.

And God does not exist for you, why do you feel so triggered by believers? !Could go past your ***. Just leave people alone! We will not be personal about Satanists and Athesites and leave you alone. Do what you want, believe what you want.Is not my soul!

When you laugh at and bully believers, it shows that you are not just what wretched people you are. But also that they are not true Britney fans.Because you bully Britney too!!!:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: