Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:44 PM, econg said:

No, as a latino I can say liberals look like a modern day version  of german n a z i s to me and that's why a lot of latin people voted for Trump.  Good luck with your new president, Kamala

No, it’s the other way around. Trump and all his sheep are the n a z i s of today. Wake up!!

• Love 1
On 3/26/2021 at 5:58 PM, Mayenaise said:

STAAAAAAAAAP

Brazilian singer

Description

Description

Maria Odete Brito de Miranda, known as Gretchen, is a Brazilian singer, dancer and media personality. She is known for reinventing both her music and representation, and for maintaining her autonomy within the music industry. Wikipedia

They forgot that she's also an adult film star:roxxy:

Versatile queen!

I feel so stupid for ever liking Lynne. I mean it took her 13 years to even ACT like she was doing anything, and that was only because us fans started to message her and comment constantly telling her she needs to do something to help Britney. We shouldn't have had to tell Britney's own MOTHER to help her. But now we know she was apart of it all along. Jamie is evil, but so is Lynne. It was her idea with Lou, and now it makes sense why Jamie was conservator. Lynne could pull the strings with Lou but she thought she could look innocent in all of this to the public and also try and save face with Britney but Britney isn't dumb. Lynne wanted to come out of this smelling like a rose, but that's not happening!

If Serenity is still in Britney's name, I truly hope she evicts her mother and sells the house. Lynne can move in with her favorite goldenchild JL. 

• Love 2