Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

53 minutes ago, rennen said:

What? Clubs are open in the USA? Clubs?

Unfortunately our Texas Governor is a dumb *** so he opened back up everything and removed the mask mandate but I will say I haven't been in a store yet where they aren't requiring one so private business are still following protocol. I dont go to clubs so I'm not sure about them. 

So cool to know she was so close to me ha 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, rennen said:

What? Clubs are open in the USA? Clubs?

I can't even get a ******* haircut in the UK (Scotland :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:) or dine in a restaurant with friends/family because they're all closed and have been for months. I can only meet people outside and even then it's limited numbers. AND I'm restricted to a five mile travel limit for fitness/exercise. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

ADVERTISING

What strange times. 

Thank Governor Greg Abbott, he lifted all restrictions in Texas including the mask mandate :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Meanwhile Europe is facing a third wave because of the variants, so it’s really dumb to be clubbing now.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Justanonim said:

Is this recent? She is 65 years old why is she in a club without a mask in pandemic lol. Even my 20 years old *** is afraid of covid

To be fair, if she’s 65 she may have gotten the vaccine. But they say you should still practice the safeguards until we reach herd immunity.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

To be fair, if she’s 65 she may have gotten the vaccine. But they say you should still practice the safeguards until we reach herd immunity.

We wont reach herd imunity till 2025 at this pace. Idt ppl can actually take any more if this quarantine bs that is not doing much anyways.

Either close everything for a month. Or font do half rule bs that is not doing anything.

Just now, Easy There said:

We wont reach herd imunity till 2025 at this pace. Idt ppl can actually take any more if this quarantine bs that is not doing much anyways.

Either close everything for a month. Or font do half rule bs that is not doing anything.

Maybe for the world, but the US is on pace to reach herd immunity by like June

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GodneyLovin said:

Yes, she was here in Dallas and I got to meet her and we talked for like 30 minutes. She was here with some girlfriends from Kentwood! She's sooooo sweet! We talked about alot I kept it all positive and didn't ask about the conservatorship or free Britney or none of that. They played like 6 Britney songs and kept announcing that she was there which she didn't like. For a good while no one noticed but slowly some of the gays started to notice and started asking for pics so she left. We had some great fun conversation!

OMG :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Wait when was this?

What did you guys talk about? I'm so intrigued!

I'm glad you had a nice experience talking to her! :) 

• Love 2

Yes, she was here in Dallas and I got to meet her and we talked for like 30 minutes. She was here with some girlfriends from Kentwood! She's sooooo sweet! We talked about alot I kept it all positive and didn't ask about the conservatorship or free Britney or none of that. They played like 6 Britney songs and kept announcing that she was there which she didn't like. For a good while no one noticed but slowly some of the gays started to notice and started asking for pics so she left. We had some great fun conversation!

Texas a couple weeks ago opened fully to 100% and lifted all the mask mandates.

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: so are we defending Texas for their decisions now? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I’m sorry, but why wouldn’t you ask? You don’t find it odd?? This is a human rights violation and frankly Lynne doesn’t seem so innocent so to let an opportunity like that slide by so you could be buddy buddy with her is just weird

• Like 4