Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No one in that family wants conservatorship to end.

This whole stay silent bs advice  is disgusting.

They’re all so repulsive I hate them. If Lynne signs off on that document that says Jamie doesn’t need to provide accounting then it’s 100% confirmed whose side she’s on 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

They’re all so repulsive I hate them. If Lynne signs off on that document that says Jamie doesn’t need to provide accounting then it’s 100% confirmed whose side she’s on 

this. i dont understand how if she actually is on britneys side, she can still hang out with jamie, bryan, JL..the entire gang and even be friends with felicia whos against the c-ship? like how does this work? do they simply avoid talking about it?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rennen said:

What? Clubs are open in the USA? Clubs?

I can't even get a ******* haircut in the UK (Scotland :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:) or dine in a restaurant with friends/family because they're all closed and have been for months. I can only meet people outside and even then it's limited numbers. AND I'm restricted to a five mile travel limit for fitness/exercise. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

What strange times. 

I hear you! Its been four months of that here in the UK. The hairdressers are going to have fun fixing everyones hairs whe

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Oops2000 said:

this. i dont understand how if she actually is on britneys side, she can still hang out with jamie, bryan, JL..the entire gang and even be friends with felicia whos against the c-ship? like how does this work? do they simply avoid talking about it?

Because the conservatorship was used as a loophole to keep the state from taking Britney's children so the family doesn't blame Jamie as much as they blame the business people and state. This is all my opinion. I'm not taking up for anyone, I am just reading between the lines. 

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

If Lynne wants to be irresponsable, let her be... If she gets sick, well... The chances are slim for... ya know.

But it's funny she's another person connected with Britney pretending everything is fine and Britney is so happy right now... Really Lynne? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And apparently Britney reads her Instagram comments now? Oooon Lynne. She’s a leach too. That whole hillbilly *** family 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

Well... Maybe none of the people you mentioned are really against the c-ship... I mean, maybe.

Felicia said what she said, but she did work with people related to Jamie up until 2019 with the Zone thing. After circus tour, she did FF m&g and Vegas for years. I don't think she was completely honest about her experiences with the Britney team after the c-ship started... For some reason.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I’m sorry, but why wouldn’t you ask? You don’t find it odd?? This is a human rights violation and frankly Lynne doesn’t seem so innocent so to let an opportunity like that slide by so you could be buddy buddy with her is just weird

I'd be like 

I hope ure happy for being able to dance till the world ends while no one from ur family is doing **** to stop Britney from dying under a cship when she isn't able to go outside, see anyone or buy anything without the cship's approval. Congratulations for ur daughter having less rights than a child while she's mature enough to work and provide for ur whole family even tho she lives with an allowance and everyone else gets more from her money than herself, I guess? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I'd be like 

I hope ure happy for being able to dance till the world ends while no one from ur family is doing **** to stop Britney from dying under a cship when she isn't able to go outside, see anyone or buy anything without the cship's approval. Congratulations for ur daughter having less rights than a child while she's mature enough to work and provide for ur whole family even tho she lives with an allowance and everyone else gets more from her money than herself, I guess? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Yeah that’s what I said to them on IG and I was somehow getting attacked for getting involved in “personal business” I can’t smh

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If Lynne wants to be irresponsable, let her be... If she gets sick, well... The chances are slim for... ya know.

But it's funny she's another person connected with Britney pretending everything is fine and Britney is so happy right now... Really Lynne? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lynne's in here mid 60's she's probably been vaccinated (not saying being out in a pandemic is fine).

Do you expect everyone else's life to stop? No.

I'm sure Britney wouldn't want her to be miserable. I really doubt Britney resents her mom for finding small moments to have a good time.

Lynne is saying her piece in court SUPPORTING that Jamie should go, so she's doing her bit - yes it is late but don't go on like she's literally doing nothing now :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Not like I expect anything else from a troll like you though I guess :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1