Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I don't think she adjusted her life for fame, but bc she was forced. I also don't think her 13 years anxiety and trauma is her new normal. We clearly have two completely different visions about what has been happening to Britney, so I guess we will go around circles forever.

We really don’t considering we both want the best for her. The only difference is I tend to use introspect and don’t look at her story as black and white whereas you tend to rely on theories more and see her story as black and white; no in between. Obviously, Britney reached a level of unprecedented fame when she was just a minor. One is bound to evolve overtime and throughout adulthood. Could she have been better equipped? Sure. But keep in mind Britney’s roots and her upbringing. She comes from a place where it’s the total opposite of show business. That, alone, is something she was born into and couldn’t change. Britney wanted to be a star, she just didn’t know how to adjust to fame and the price/scrutiny she would eventually have to pay. Don’t overcomplicate it.

• Like 1

******* Trump supporters need to get out of this thread.  No, it is not ok to dance at a club when your country is going through a pandemic.  A country that has had the worst response and the worst outbreak on earth.  The most cases.  The most deaths.  And no, complaining about your freedoms while overwhelmingly people of color have to work and go to jobs to help your white ***** is also not ok.  Check your privilege.  Grow up.  And yes, Trump supporters are modern day versions of German N a z i s.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

Yes, she was here in Dallas and I got to meet her and we talked for like 30 minutes. She was here with some girlfriends from Kentwood! She's sooooo sweet! We talked about alot I kept it all positive and didn't ask about the conservatorship or free Britney or none of that. They played like 6 Britney songs and kept announcing that she was there which she didn't like. For a good while no one noticed but slowly some of the gays started to notice and started asking for pics so she left. We had some great fun conversation!

Lucky you! That woman gave birth to the legendary Miss Britney Spears!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Well most businesses and places are still requiring them, and cities have passed local mandates, but yea clubs have been reaping in the benefits of Abbott's lift of the statewide mandate unfortunately

How is this unfortunate? Businesses need to make money!

I’m glad the club could rehire its workers and start making money again so it can pay in taxes. We have had things shut down for far to long and we cant afford another bailout package. 

Keep rolling out the vaccine and let people who feel safe go out and let those who are still concerned stay home. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ***y4u95 said:

How is this unfortunate? Businesses need to make money!

I’m glad the club could rehire its workers and start making money again so it can pay in taxes. We have had things shut down for far to long and we cant afford another bailout package. 

Keep rolling out the vaccine and let people who feel safe go out and let those who are still concerned stay home. 

Well I guess I just think it happened too early. The vaccine is rolling out but what’s a few more weeks, considering we still have to wait for a lot of young people to even get it, and for older people to get their second doses.  Besides clubs and bars were already open due to  soft capacity openings that already existed. People were separated into tables and sections but now it’s just a bunch of people all over each other like before the pandemic.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

******* Trump supporters need to get out of this thread.  No, it is not ok to dance at a club when your country is going through a pandemic.  A country that has had the worst response and the worst outbreak on earth.  The most cases.  The most deaths.  And no, complaining about your freedoms while overwhelmingly people of color have to work and go to jobs to help your white ***** is also not ok.  Check your privilege.  Grow up.  And yes, Trump supporters are modern day versions of German N a z i s.

No, as a latino I can say liberals look like a modern day version  of german n a z i s to me and that's why a lot of latin people voted for Trump.  Good luck with your new president, Kamala

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

We really don’t considering we both want the best for her. The only difference is I tend to use introspect and don’t look at her story as black and white whereas you tend to rely on theories more and see her story as black and white; no in between. Obviously, Britney reached a level of unprecedented fame when she was just a minor. One is bound to evolve overtime and throughout adulthood. Could she have been better equipped? Sure. But keep in mind Britney’s roots and her upbringing. She comes from a place where it’s the total opposite of show business. That, alone, is something she was born into and couldn’t change. Britney wanted to be a star, she just didn’t know how to adjust to fame and the price/scrutiny she would eventually have to pay. Don’t overcomplicate it.

Where do I rely on theories? Im never talking about the doc being project rose or that Britney is sending signs asking for help on her insta or that Britney approved the doc bc Felicia was on it. I have my opinions and thoughts like everyone else bc in the end of the day no one can know for sure what really is going on in her life, considering she doesn't have a voice and isn't able to speak freely since 2008. 

Even tho we don't know much about her and I don't think it's fair to judge her for that so called Instagram, this is what I fear: the cship kept her from evolving more. Like that British psychologist said; if she doesn't seem better its bc of the cship. I can see difference from FTR till now and I don't think it's a progress. 

Did Britney really want to be a star or she was pushed into it? David Lachapelle implied that, that woman on the doc said that Lynne would do whatever it took for the family's sake to make Britney a star. Lynne herself said she wanted to be a singer but didn't have the guts to try it. Coincidence or not, she has been called a stage mom since the beginning and once Britney got the record deal, she just pushed Britney to Felicia at 15. I mean, how do u trust ur teenage daughter to go overseas without any family member is beyond me. Britney also seemed to spend more of her formative years in orlando and nyc... Also, even if Britney's family are ignorants, its ironic that they clearly belittle her to manage her life, fortune and career, but are all ok with her working and making them millions, considering she can't even control her own money and lives with an allowance, so it's funny how they seem ignorant about everything but Britney's money that they feel entitled to. So we clearly see things differently. Why r u telling me what to do? Just bc u don't agree with me it doesn't mean I'm overcomplicating, Im just sick of her team's and family's bs and lies, and that's why I'm not easily fooled anymore. 

7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes, what happened to her was unfortunate but to say her life completely stopped and how she lost everything is being overdramatic. Britney’s adjustment to the repercussions of fame became her new normal. In general — Our life decisions, consequences and past trauma, alongside luck/chance, define who we become. It’s not always so black and white.

Unfortunate? Having her basic human rights taken away is unfortunate?

A 26 year old woman's world changed over night and she was denied the request to try and fight for her basic human rights, something that we all take for granted, yet it's unfortunate?

Rapists, murderers, serial killers all have the right to hire a lawyer of their choice yet it was too risky for Britney Spears to hire a lawyer of her choosing, despite the fact that she was released from a 5150 involuntary hold, twice I believe, because they had no reason keep her. 

Was she in the best place in 2008 when this happened? No, of course she wasn't and she'd clearly been struggling but a 13+ year conservatorship was not the answer to help Britney. It was not the solution she needed to help her grow as a woman, learn from mistakes, move on and mature. Restricting her life so she had the rights of a child is not the "repercussions of fame"  nor should it have been her "new normal".

We have a voicemail of Britney from 2009, while in the conservatorship, stating that her father was essentially threatening to take her children away from her. We have her brother stating that she has always wanted to get out of it, and also stating that it's got to be annoying being told what to do all the time. She did lose everything. No-one is being overdramatic when they suggest so. 

It's not unfortunate. It's corruption and she has suffered as a result of this conservatorship. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

That Lynne doesn’t really seem to care how many people she’s endangering with this type of behavior isn’t surprising to me, considering that she, as other people mentioned, has shown that pattern all throughout the time we’ve known her.

i honestly don’t even know what to say. People are dying. People are surviving but with lasting damage that will never go away. And there she is being irresponsible and ignorant as always. I don’t care if your country or state or whatever has less strict rules. Do some people just not have a conscience? My grandmother died because some of my family kept touring around recklessly just to then go meet her without first testing themselves. She herself never even left the house. I had covid last year and I got away pretty good, but my sense of smell and taste has been F***ed for a year now. 
Why are people not taking this seriously? You don’t seem to care all that much about your daughter, Lynne, I got that, but you don’t care about anyone else either, too, it seems. Insane. This family is insane.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, rennen said:

Unfortunate? Having her basic human rights taken away is unfortunate?

A 26 year old woman's world changed over night and she was denied the request to try and fight for her basic human rights, something that we all take for granted, yet it's unfortunate?

Rapists, murderers, serial killers all have the right to hire a lawyer of their choice yet it was too risky for Britney Spears to hire a lawyer of her choosing, despite the fact that she was released from a 5150 involuntary hold, twice I believe, because they had no reason keep her. 

Was she in the best place in 2008 when this happened? No, of course she wasn't and she'd clearly been struggling but a 13+ year conservatorship was not the answer to help Britney. It was not the solution she needed to help her grow as a woman, learn from mistakes, move on and mature. Restricting her life so she had the rights of a child is not the "repercussions of fame"  nor should it have been her "new normal".

We have a voicemail of Britney from 2009, while in the conservatorship, stating that her father was essentially threatening to take her children away from her. We have her brother stating that she has always wanted to get out of it, and also stating that it's got to be annoying being told what to do all the time. She did lose everything. No-one is being overdramatic when they suggest so. 

It's not unfortunate. It's corruption and she has suffered as a result of this conservatorship. 

Yes sweetie, thank you. I am aware. Yes, it's an UNFORTUNATE case of corruption. Thank you for clarifying what you, I and so many others already know. It shouldn't have been this way but unfortunately, it happened. Nobody's life is perfect and Britney's sure as hell isn't. One thing I admire is Britney's ability to see the light amidst the darkness. Sending my utmost love to her and always wishing her the best. I can't imagine the level of fame she endured and how she was able to conquer what she did.

Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes sweetie, thank you. I am aware. Yes, it's an UNFORTUNATE case of corruption. Thank you for clarifying what you, I and so many others already know. It shouldn't have been this way but unfortunately, it happened. Nobody's life is perfect and Britney's sure as hell isn't. One thing I admire is Britney's ability to see the light amidst the darkness. Sending my utmost love to her and always wishing her the best. I can't imagine the level of fame she endured and how she was able to conquer what she did.

Calling me sweetie in attempt to patronise me is not cute. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
47 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Where do I rely on theories? Im never talking about the doc being project rose or that Britney is sending signs asking for help on her insta or that Britney approved the doc bc Felicia was on it. I have my opinions and thoughts like everyone else bc in the end of the day no one can know for sure what really is going on in her life, considering she doesn't have a voice and isn't able to speak freely since 2008. 

Even tho we don't know much about her and I don't think it's fair to judge her for that so called Instagram, this is what I fear: the cship kept her to evolve more. Like that British psychologist said; if she doesn't seem better its bc of the cship. I can see difference from FTR till now and I don't think it's a progress. 

Did Britney really want to be a star or she was pushed into it? David Lachapelle implied that, that woman on the doc said that Lynne would do whatever it took for the family's sake to make Britney a star. Lynne herself said she wanted to be a singer but didn't have the guts to try it. Coincidence or not, she has been called a stage mom since the beginning and once Britney got the record deal, she just pushed Britney to Felicia at 15. I mean, how do u trust ur teenage daughter to go overseas without any family member is beyond me. Britney also seemed to spend more of her formative years in orlando and nyc... Also, even if Britney's family are ignorants, its ironic that they clearly belittle her to manage her life, fortune and career, but are all ok with her working and making them millions, considering she can't even control her own money and lives with an allowance, so it's funny how they seem ignorant about everything but money's money they feel entitled to. So we clearly see things differently. Why r u telling me what to do? Just bc u don't agree with me it doesn't mean I'm overcomplicating, Im just sick of her team's and family's bs and lies, and that's why I'm not easily fooled anymore. 

You had me until your third paragraph. For one -- you had too many run-ons that I couldn't follow and two, you said some very questionable things. I'll start by saying how you state that you aren't a theorist but here you are relying on theories to make up a theory. Until the day Britney is able to speak up, whether it's through an uncut interview or memoir, then that's when we'll truly know. There were a lot of underlying factors and special qualities, of which Britney extraordinarily excelled at. This may or may not have pushed her into that limelight. For one, she was astonishingly/uniquely beautiful with an All-American look that many would envy. Studies show that when an individual is considered beautiful, and is aware of their own beauty, they are more bound to succeed in life. Like every parent in Middle America, they want to see their child succeed and possibly give them an opportunity they may never have had -- it happens in sports, football, music, etc. Example: Person 1's dad was on track to be an NFL athlete but injured himself, so he placed that burden/responsibility on his son. Now Lynne wasn't doing anything unusual or skeptical, she just allowed for Britney to creatively express herself, and to support that. At first it was gymnastics/dance, then it seemed to be more music/arts/beauty pageants, etc. She enlisted Britney in a bunch of these contests and states how by the time Britney was around age 2 or 3, she knew she had something special. From there, the snowball built and a star was in the making. Notice how Britney was also very mature and intuitive for her age. This also helped her excel and be more hyperaware of who she wanted to be in terms of her profession. While many teenagers idolize celebrities, Britney wanted to be that. Her senses were always on point and we saw that from such an early age. Again, don't overcomplicate things with theories.

From experience, Britney felt most happy when she was able to creatively express herself but she didn't know the ruckus that would come along with it. After all, she was one of the first celebrities to be heavily impacted by the Internet. She also made it big when Tabloid culture was on a steady rise. Not to mention, she essentially spearheaded the wave of the 90s teen pop movement when she was just a minor. She was the first of many and like I said before, I don't think she was aware of how massive she would have been. That's not to say she didn't want to be a star but if you're opposing that and placing the blame of her status on her own mother, then I don't know why you're even here feeding into consumerism but that's a whole other topic I'll leave for another time. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Easy There said:

Oooo yeah I forgit USA was like get us almost all vaccines. And eff rest of the world.

Not true, europe did a terrible job, they even acted like they are on Ebay, like pay the price for it? But no, no. 

The price for the endless lockdowns is much higher, but okay.