Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lynne's in here mid 60's she's probably been vaccinated (not saying being out in a pandemic is fine).

Do you expect everyone else's life to stop? No.

I'm sure Britney wouldn't want her to be miserable. I really doubt Britney resents her mom for finding small moments to have a good time.

Lynne is saying her piece in court SUPPORTING that Jamie should go, so she's doing her bit - yes it is late but don't go on like she's literally doing nothing now :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Not like I expect anything else from a troll like you though I guess :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No one in that family wants conservatorship to end.

This whole stay silent bs advice  is disgusting.

Only Bryan, Jamie and his lawyers can speak to defend him or the cship, but when it comes to defending Britney; oh this is a case still happening and that's why Income and Mrs impossible dream can't say anything to defend someone who doesn't have rights or a voice :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

The narrative that Britney is held captive and is crying everyday needs to go. Britney is not in prison she’s in a conservatorship, she does have rights, she literally is living same life has always has but instead of having countless bodyguards and music people controlling her she has Jodi snd her dad ... it’s annoying for her but you guys really make it seem like she’s held captive . If she was she wouldn’t have ever gone on stage and performed .

Britney just lives underthe same restrictions as a 16 yr old .. which is sad and heartbreaking to see such an icon being humiliated and resorted to that ... but the spin some people have on this is literally some horror story.

It’ll be interesting when Britney Speaks and she talks about the conservatoeship being a nuisance but understood it’s reasoning at the time. Some Fans will go **** crazy that she didn’t expose it to the degree they’re expecting . 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Only Bryan, Jamie and his lawyers can speak to defend him or the cship, but when it comes to defending Britney; oh this is a case still happening and that's why Income and Mrs impossible dream can't say anything to defend someone who doesn't have rights or a voice :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I was disgusted when Ingham said we cannot comment on pendung case. Whilst everyonw else was on Pr team. I guess his only advise to Britney is to send cripted messages trough messy insta posts.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The narrative that Britney is held captive and is crying everyday needs to go. Britney is not in prison she’s in a conservatorship, she does have rights, she literally is living same life has always has but instead of having countless bodyguards and music people controlling her she has Jodi snd her dad ... it’s annoying for her but you guys really make it seem like she’s held captive . If she was she wouldn’t have ever gone on stage and performed .

Britney just lives underthe same restrictions as a 16 yr old .. which is sad and heartbreaking to see such an icon being humiliated and resorted to that ... but the spin some people have on this is literally some horror story.

It’ll be interesting when Britney Speaks and she talks about the conservatoeship being a nuisance but understood it’s reasoning at the time. Some Fans will go **** crazy that she didn’t expose it to the degree they’re expecting . 

Dumbest post I have seen since "Omg primeney is back when Britney performed at Gma in 2011"

• Haha 6
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Yeah that’s what I said to them on IG and I was somehow getting attacked for getting involved in “personal business” I can’t smh

So we all should let FreeBritney or even SupportBritney bs die if this is all a family matter. So why were these people upset with Jamie abusing Preston then? Weren't they getting involved in personal business too? Oops, the hypocrisy jumped out. 

19 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Ew, go join the Jamie Lou subforum on the baby bottle pop site, you obviously don't have B's best interest at heart psycho

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, rennen said:

C'mon.

I don't expect life to stop, no, however, I would have expected Britney's 60+ year old mother to be responsible to reduce the spread of this virus, not take a 3+ hour plane ride to dance horribly in what can only be described as a run down looking club. It doesn't quite seem like an essential trip to me and just because the rules allow it, doesn't mean it should be done. It's incredibly selfish. 

If my 60+ year old mother hopped on a plane to Ibiza just now, while the UK has the highest death toll in Europe, I'd disown her. Unfortunately for Britney, she seemingly doesn't have the legal capacity to disown her family even if she wanted to. 

I like you and agree with what you say a lot but the little support Lynne provides in court is not good enough. She needs to do more, whether it means being cut off from the estate or not. If my flesh in blood was in the situation Britney was in I'd move heaven and earth to ensure she was happy and living the life she wanted. 

I just don't think any of Britney's family have an ounce of sympathy for what THEY have made Britney endure since she was a child. She's been the main breadwinner for her family since she was a child and they've done nothing but protect themselves. It's vile.

I totally agree people shouldn't be going out in a pandemic and that it is dumb, i'm just finding it silly that some people are basically saying Lynne should be miserable too.

I get where you're coming from, Britney's family deserve to feel terrible about how poorly they have handled everything. Lynne could have definitely have done more, I just guess i'm hoping she's doing more behind the scenes. I agree, if I was related to Britney i'd have done A LOT more to help than they have done and would have done something much earlier on. I'm just kind of at the stage where i'm like we can't go back and I just hope something is being done now.

I really hope Jamie & co pay for what they have done.

Everyone in the Spears family (apart from her kids) are guilty and have played a part in all of this and could have all have done so much more. Britney shouldn't still be in this position.

Appreciate your mature response, I was just responding to the usual negative people that do nothing but spew hate.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I was disgusted when Ingham said we cannot comment on pendung case. Whilst everyonw else was on Pr team. I guess his only advise to Britney is to send cripted messages trough messy insta posts.

Lol I don't even belive Britney writes those comments tbh. 

Yeah, it's so funny how everyone from team Jamie can speak but the people that should be on Britney's side can't say ****. I think it's bc no one wants the cship to end. Tbh only fans and people outside the family really care about Britney's well being. For Britney's family she's only their ATM machine and that's it.