Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

2 hours ago, andy131 said:

That is absolutely bizarre. The thought of someone her age dancing in a club in Texas durning a pandemic is the craziest thing I've seen in awhile haha. 

Jamie being already Britney's conservator but getting arrested for driving drunk 

Lynne in a gay club dancing like there's no pandemic and she isn't old 

And Britney was crucified by almost everyone back then for going to clubs at 25 years old bc she had two babies, even tho she just got divorced... 14 years later, she's treated like a child and still called crazy. How fair the world is with Britney! 

1 hour ago, GodneyLovin said:

Yes, she was here in Dallas and I got to meet her and we talked for like 30 minutes. She was here with some girlfriends from Kentwood! She's sooooo sweet! We talked about alot I kept it all positive and didn't ask about the conservatorship or free Britney or none of that. They played like 6 Britney songs and kept announcing that she was there which she didn't like. For a good while no one noticed but slowly some of the gays started to notice and started asking for pics so she left. We had some great fun conversation!

I think I saw ur tweets on the Britneyhiatus post :)

Just now, rennen said:

Let me get this right. 

So Texas lifts restrictions on mask mandates/clubs etc. and Lynne and her friends take a road trip or hop on a plane to party in a club with not a mask in sight and clearly no effort to social distance....and some people on here see NOTHING wrong with this? 

She's a 65 year old woman. I've kept my *** at home for a year and adhered to every restriction given (in the UK) to protect her generation and those who are more at risk from this virus. Just because you are allowed to do something doesn't mean you should when we are still very much in the midst of this pandemic. 

Meanwhile, back in LA we have Britney, her son and boyfriend walking down a public street masked up adhering to restrictions to protect themselves and others. Yet she is the one who is controlled on a tight leash when her family are clearly the problem. 

I can't. I really can't. 

Let me not say anything Bc apparently I’m crazy for thinking this as well 

• Love 5