Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh please. You came up in my business trying to prove a point as if I wasn't aware. Girl bye. Go touch some grass. tumblr_ponnpksbkt1qlidixo1_250.gif 

Mods, take care of ha. tumblr_ponnpksbkt1qlidixo1_250.gif 

I came up in your "business" because for you to say what happened to Britney is unfortunate is more than an understatement to say the least. 

For you to attempt to patronise me is what's unfortunate. 

For you then to say "Mods, take care of ha" is again unfortunate and, quite frankly, embarrassing. 

You can disagree with someone and be mature. I was. You appear to have failed in that regard. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, rennen said:

I came up in your "business" because for you to say what happened to Britney is unfortunate is more than an understatement to say the least. 

For you to attempt to patronise me is what's unfortunate. 

For you then to say "Mods, take care of ha" is again unfortunate and, quite frankly, embarrassing. 

You can disagree with someone and be mature. I was. You appear to have failed in that regard. 

Okay. Good for you sweets, happy to know you got that off of your chest. Anything else?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, rennen said:

Proving my latter point about maturity. 

Bye this time. 

Okay dear, whatever satisfies and helps you go to sleep cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif 

Bye now, please stop infesting my notifications. I really couldn't care less about your self-projections.  Hopefully you stick to your word this time, thanks boo x cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif 

On 3/21/2021 at 9:29 AM, rennen said:

What? Clubs are open in the USA? Clubs?

I can't even get a ******* haircut in the UK (Scotland :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:) or dine in a restaurant with friends/family because they're all closed and have been for months. I can only meet people outside and even then it's limited numbers. AND I'm restricted to a five mile travel limit for fitness/exercise. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

ADVERTISING

Oh my god that is terrible. Here is South America, most things are open, not clubs of course, but restaurants, cinemas, malls, markets. You just have to wear your mask. I feel sorry for the people in Europe. 

What strange times. 

18 hours ago, econg said:

No, as a latino I can say liberals look like a modern day version  of german n a z i s to me and that's why a lot of latin people voted for Trump.  Good luck with your new president, Kamala

My God, you are so uninformed that I cannot even process.. please get out in the world and talk to people.  You are literally so ignorant that it's almost unbelievable.. I say almost.  I believe it.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

yes, Gretchen is indeed Lynne’s sister and therefore Britney’s aunt.

tenor.gif?itemid=20474087

STAAAAAAAAAP

Brazilian singer

Description

Description

Maria Odete Brito de Miranda, known as Gretchen, is a Brazilian singer, dancer and media personality. She is known for reinventing both her music and representation, and for maintaining her autonomy within the music industry. Wikipedia
  • Haha 4
  • 7 months later...
On 3/21/2021 at 2:43 PM, Slayer said:

Lynne's in here mid 60's she's probably been vaccinated (not saying being out in a pandemic is fine).

Do you expect everyone else's life to stop? No.

I'm sure Britney wouldn't want her to be miserable. I really doubt Britney resents her mom for finding small moments to have a good time.

Lynne is saying her piece in court SUPPORTING that Jamie should go, so she's doing her bit - yes it is late but don't go on like she's literally doing nothing now :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Not like I expect anything else from a troll like you though I guess :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Please retract yourself sweetie:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Remember when y'all thought this was iconic? Little did we knew, she should have been called out at that club, ****i.ng bit.ch

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 3/26/2021 at 5:58 PM, Mayenaise said:

STAAAAAAAAAP

Brazilian singer

Description

Description

Maria Odete Brito de Miranda, known as Gretchen, is a Brazilian singer, dancer and media personality. She is known for reinventing both her music and representation, and for maintaining her autonomy within the music industry. Wikipedia

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

lynne-spears-laechelt.jpg

• Haha 2