Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

2 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Same, I miss flirting with people and going to festivals. Bars are open where I live, but we have to sit down the entire time and our masks have to be on unless we're eating or drinking.

I mean. Everything had been opened over here since June last year. No one (almost) wears masks. Except borders for our citizens like wtf. Everyone can come in but no one can go out. Unless they had Covid in past 6 months.

But I miss world being normal. And opportunities that world had. This bs is ruining our economy and we ain't gonna recover in years. And I ain't getting any younger lmao

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Now sis you know damn well if Britney went to a public bar/club, there would be a 100 photographers and cell phone cameras filming her every move. Knowing Britney, she would much rather be doing a million other things. Don’t be a delusional. She’s done the clubbing thing in her 20s. I don’t think it interests her at all anymore.

but how do we know what Britney really wanted for the past 13 years? her entire world stopped at the age of 26 and she lost everything. She was forced to start living another life and to comply bc she lost her rights and wanted to see her kids. It's not like she has a choice to go out anyway, with pandemic or not. I can say the same about u: dont be delusional believing team con and Lynne that Britney is so ******* happy rn and living her best life!

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Not saying ur wrong. But you do know there are clubs where paparazzi can't get in. Clubs where even bigger celebs go partying and we never get photos. Not even on social media by ppl that go there.

She started to go out in 2015/16 though. And she looked like she enjoyed it.

Hence why I said PUBLIC bar/club. I’m not talking about VIP clubs like Chateau Marmont, 1OAK, Poppy, Delilah’s, Hyde Sunset, etc. where they’re usually invite only and the use of an unauthorized cellphone camera gets you basically kicked out/banned. And you know damn well she could still go clubbing if she wanted. Even if she had zero restrictions and no conservatorship, I simply don’t think she cares to do that anymore. Why Exhale is crucifying Lynne for enjoying life and going dancing is beyond me. Haven’t we learned better? 

2 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

@Slayer I agree with the other users. I understand what you're thinking but it's disappointing for you to even try to comment and side with that user. You mention the "usual negative people that do nothing but spew hate" but even if you say those people might be "usually negative", I don't see any hate nor name calling in this specific thread. People are just rightfully concerned and put off that Lynne would do this during a PANDEMIC and to make it worse, when her daughter is under a conservatorship. You're saying "i'm just finding it silly that some people are basically saying Lynne should be miserable too" but what do you mean miserable? I don't see anyone saying she needs to be miserable or exactly "stop her life" and not have fun but what I do see is people wanting her to have some basic care for her daughter and how "tone deaf" it is of her to go out clubbing mask less and dancing to Brit's songs like that, am I supposed to be "yass Queen" at Lynne for doing that? Just because Britney herself might be happy to see her mom having fun doesn't mean we as fans can't question her mother. Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the vaccine not stop you from getting the virus but rather just lessen it? Therefore vaccinated or not, if I was her daughter I would be so disappointed not only for how irresponsible it is my mom would be to be out there mask less but also I'm worried about her coming home and potentially giving the virus to Britney. Do you get what I mean? Not to be disrespectful but your comment came off as unnecessary and being "contradictory" just for the sake of it (or maybe potentially out of spite to specific users and it doesn't matter your relationship with those users or if they're constantly being negative, your comment was still unnecessary in this specific thread/situation) to be honest and I say this as someone who respects you.

This !!!! Those members have been respectful in this thread and it’s wild to me they were called out when the mods and admin on here let members post surgery threads of Britney saying she had her Cheeks slashed to look like the Joker and basically dragging her looks from her skin to her hair and make up to the way she dresses and everything else in between so I do find it a bit irresponsible to be calling out these members when those types of threads are allowed in this forum especially when Lynne is of question!

• Like 1
Just now, Cinderella85 said:

What do you want from me? For a year now I have been almost only at home and only do the most necessary. No restaurants, activities. But it's not taken into account on people who were sick and disabled before. Since last year I am as sick as never before in my life.Many symptoms that I have considered cured have come back. Even if you are disabled/sick or old, you are not allowed to rest briefly on a bench. Police and security check each of your steps .If it's hot outside you're not allowed to drink anything outside. For that you have to put your mask short aside,if you get caught, you pay a fine.If you can't put the sum up you get to jail. Because you've been drinking something or you've been resting on the basis of your healthy health.

Do you think that´s fair to treat old, disabled and sick people like that?:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

i live in italy and my country was one of the first to experience all of these and we are still in lockdown so i find disrespectful when people try to spread false theory like "fear propaganda"

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Hence why I said PUBLIC bar/club. I’m not talking about VIP clubs like Chateau Marmont, 1OAK, Poppy, Delilah’s, Hyde Sunset, etc. where they’re usually invite only and the use of an unauthorized cellphone camera gets you basically kicked out/banned. And you know damn well she could still go clubbing if she wanted. Even if she had zero restrictions and no conservatorship, I simply don’t think she cares to do that anymore. Why Exhale is crucifying Lynne for enjoying life and going dancing is beyond me. Haven’t we learned better? 

I missed that public part comment.

But I don't genuinely think she could simply go out if she wanted to. I also don't think she has anyone to go out with.

At least when Brett was her assistant she was close to her age and they could hang out. 

Now she has that old bat Robyn as her assistant  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

But didnt Paris say she met Britney in a dinner party I believe it was early this year or late last year? Britney clearly has her rights restricted by the cship, but shes not locked him, she traveled to Hawaii and possibly to Italy less than a month ago. 

Im not trying to make excuses for Lynee, but it must be hard for her mental health to deal with all the hate form people that dont even know what is going on exactly, maybe she just needed to get out a bit and let loose, comsidering all the drama surrounding HER family. It' easy to judge, but were not in her shoes and if the local government said its ok to go to that establishment then she didnt break any laws.

Also, remember what Britney said "i dont wanna be viewed as a victim", a lot of fans are acting like shes mentaly incapable of taking simple decisions or fighting back, wake up.

Since the pandemic started, I don't think Britney traveled anywhere other than Louisiana last year. And Paris said that 6 months ago, so I think she saw Britney in early 2020.,

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

but how do we know what Britney really wanted for the past 13 years? her entire world stopped at the age of 26 and she lost everything. She was forced to start living another life and to comply bc she lost her rights and wanted to see her kids. It's not like she has a choice to go out anyway, with pandemic or not. I can say the same about u: dont be delusional believing team con and Lynne that Britney is so ******* happy rn and living her best life!

Yes, what happened to her was unfortunate but to say her life completely stopped and how she lost everything is being overdramatic. Britney’s adjustment to the repercussions of fame became her new normal. In general — Our life decisions, consequences and past trauma, alongside luck/chance, define who we become. It’s not always so black and white.

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Right , but It's not entirely accurate , the vaccine only protects those who are already vaccinated , but even those who are vaccinated can carry the virus and spread it , especially through touch (coughing and then touching surfaces) and so on .... 

So then the guidance about being able to see healthy unvaccinated people makes no sense because you can still carry it from them and spread it. And if the risk of spreading it was still high, they would say you should quarantine after coming in contact with a positive case.

2 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

@Slayer I agree with the other users. I understand what you're thinking but it's disappointing for you to even try to comment and side with that user. You mention the "usual negative people that do nothing but spew hate" but even if you say those people might be "usually negative", I don't see any hate nor name calling in this specific thread. People are just rightfully concerned and put off that Lynne would do this during a PANDEMIC and to make it worse, when her daughter is under a conservatorship. You're saying "i'm just finding it silly that some people are basically saying Lynne should be miserable too" but what do you mean miserable? I don't see anyone saying she needs to be miserable or exactly "stop her life" and not have fun but what I do see is people wanting her to have some basic care for her daughter and how "tone deaf" it is of her to go out clubbing mask less and dancing to Brit's songs like that, am I supposed to be "yass Queen" at Lynne for doing that? Just because Britney herself might be happy to see her mom having fun doesn't mean we as fans can't question her mother. Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the vaccine not stop you from getting the virus but rather just lessen it? Therefore vaccinated or not, if I was her daughter I would be so disappointed not only for how irresponsible it is my mom would be to be out there mask less but also I'm worried about her coming home and potentially giving the virus to Britney. Do you get what I mean? Not to be disrespectful but your comment came off as unnecessary and being "contradictory" just for the sake of it (or maybe potentially out of spite to specific users and it doesn't matter your relationship with those users or if they're constantly being negative, your comment was still unnecessary in this specific thread/situation) to be honest and I say this as someone who respects you.

I did not at any point say it was a good thing that she was out in the middle of pandemic. You seem to be focusing this on the fact you think i'm saying it's fine to be out maskless, I absolutely have not and have not implied that at all. It is indeed irresponsible of her to be doing this. My comment of 'You tell them' - which is all you're basing this off is agreeing that people should not attack someone for living their life, it's like they expect her not to do anything and be miserable. They definitely are implying she shouldn't be having any sorts of happy moments in her life. I also forgot where I told you or anyone else to praise Lynne for being a 'great mother' and to 'yass queen' her for going out? I didn't.

Also lets not forget Britney's gone on multiple trips during this pandemic so let's not be a hypocrite. Ofcourse Britney didn't go clubbing that we know of but she still made unnecessary trips during a worldwide pandemic.

For someone who 'respects' me, you wouldn't be making the comments you are towards me. You'd be saying it privately that you respectfully disagree or you'd attempt to have a private discussion where I could have told you that you've misinterpreted things incorrectly.

Also, who on earth are you to tell me whether my comments are necessary or not. I will post what I like, whether you or others agree or not. Many comments made by certain members are 'unnecessary' but are still made. I am not here to be neutral, that is not my role here. My role is to moderate and still give my thoughts on topics - I only joined on the basis that i'd still be voicing my opinions. I'm not here to be neutral and keep quiet when people deserve to be called out for their constant trolling and negativity.

You'd think as a former member of the team you'd know better and would address things privately.

So to reiterate, I do not think it is acceptable to go out clubbing in the middle of a pandemic and I do agree Lynne could have done more but there's nothing we can do about that 12 years on now is there?

If you have anything else to say, feel free to DM me :)

• Love 1
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I did not at any point say it was a good thing that she was out in the middle of pandemic. You seem to be focusing this on the fact you think i'm saying it's fine to be out maskless, I absolutely have not and have not implied that at all. It is indeed irresponsible of her to be doing this. My comment of 'You tell them' - which is all you're basing this off is agreeing that people should not attack someone for living their life, it's like they expect her not to do anything and be miserable. They definitely are implying she shouldn't be having any sorts of happy moments in her life. I also forgot where I told you or anyone else to praise Lynne for being a 'great mother' and to 'yass queen' her for going out? I didn't.

Also lets not forget Britney's gone on multiple trips during this pandemic so let's not be a hypocrite. Ofcourse Britney didn't go clubbing that we know of but she still made unnecessary trips during a worldwide pandemic.

For someone who 'respects' me, you wouldn't be making the comments you are towards me. You'd be saying it privately that you respectfully disagree or you'd attempt to have a private discussion where I could have told you that you've misinterpreted things incorrectly.

Also, who on earth are you to tell me whether my comments are necessary or not. I will post what I like, whether you or others agree or not. Many comments made by certain members are 'unnecessary' but are still made. I am not here to be neutral, that is not my role here. My role is to moderate and still give my thoughts on topics - I only joined on the basis that i'd still be voicing my opinions. I'm not here to be neutral and keep quiet when people deserve to be called out for their constant trolling and negativity.

You'd think as a former member of the team you'd know better and would address things privately.

So to reiterate, I do not think it is acceptable to go out clubbing in the middle of a pandemic and I do agree Lynne could have done more but there's nothing we can do about that 12 years on now is there?

If you have anything else to say, feel free to DM me :)

I am always astonished at your wisdom and how you handle your responses with such grace while remaining so neutral; something this forum clearly lacks unfortunately (as we can tell). Another thing I will never understand about ‘internet stan culture’ and many Britney fans is how unnecessarily invested they are in other people’s business; in this case sending threats to Lynne, Britney’s mother, and calling her derogatory names. They act as if spewing harmful words towards Lynne is of any benefit when it actually causes more harm and only circulates negative energy. Look — we are all humans living life and developing in an imperfect world. The best we can do is try to make wise decisions and look out for ourselves. This whole idea of crucifying others for the smallest things simply just stems from people’s insecurities, as research has shown. People cannot dictate what others do or decide to not do and no matter how much research we dig up, the truth of the matter is we are all speculators. I say this because people here are so quick to make preconceived notions on others who they do not know and until we learn from that, we’ll finally be able to unite as a fanbase again.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes, what happened to her was unfortunate but to say her life completely stopped and how she lost everything is being overdramatic. Britney’s adjustment to the repercussions of fame became her new normal. In general — Our life decisions, consequences and past trauma, alongside luck/chance, define who we become. It’s not always so black and white.

I don't think she adjusted her life for fame, but bc she was forced. I also don't think her 13 years anxiety and trauma is her new normal. We clearly have two completely different visions about what has been happening to Britney, so I guess we will go around circles forever.