Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

None of them have any intention of ending the cship or even making any modifications. Jodi will go from temporary conservator to permanent conservator just like Jamie was for 12 years. Jodi will continue to receive payment from Britney’s estate like err’body else that’s draining Britney’s estate.

This **** will never end unless Britney through her attorney files to end it but the doctors & judge has to deem Britney competent to file and competent to terminate the cship. I know they’ll say she is not competent/lacks capacity. I hate to say that Britney’s only way out is to age and die, but that’s usually how it goes. Which btw explains WHY Vivian said she’s never seen a conservatee exit a cship- because they can’t until they die. Britney is more profitable for the estate and all who’ll benefit $$ when she’s gone. Britney is entrapped. My hope is dwindling but I’m not seeing a way for Britney that a physician, lawyer, judge and her parents will agree on (Lynne & Jamie will be allowed to have input when it comes to whether they feel Britney should be out of this arrangement).

Or she needs to have someone who works for her best behalf.

Beach Boys member got out because his wife fought with all she got to get him out.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Can you explain tjid to me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Britney is in a legal vicious circle... she cannot do anything on her own, in the eyes of the law, you can say, she is a child, so everything only through a court-appointed lawyer, who already compromised himself from the very start and doesn't have her best interests at heart...

Ie she personally cannot petition for termination. Her lawyer would be the one to petition to terminate... Her family, boyfriend or conservator may also petition for termination... 

But now it feels like no one wants to free her ... only us, her fans((

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Britney is in a legal vicious circle... she cannot do anything on her own, in the eyes of the law, you can say, she is a child, so everything only through a court-appointed lawyer, who already compromised himself from the very start and doesn't have her best interests at heart...

Ie she personally cannot petition for termination. Her lawyer would be the one to petition to terminate... Her family, boyfriend or conservator may also petition for termination... 

Yeah.

She is gonna die a conservatee if someone doesn't step in.

• Like 1

This is so ****ed up :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

So both Vivian and Ingham agreed to move things to the next hearing in April, and then when April comes Penny will do nothing but postpone whatever decision it needs to be done.

Vivian, Ingham and Jody all know eachother for centuries. Ingham and Vivian agreed on sealing the 2019 accounting file which wasnt what we wanted for transparency matters. Ingham filing for Jody to become permanent could to be to prevent any possibility for Jamie to come back, but as of now we dont know **** on whats is really happening. The Loeb & Loeb team finally showed up and did nothing, Bessemer still cant do much and now we know Jamie sent Britney's money to Panama. What kinda of ****ery is this?  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I want movement, I wanna see things going in  Britney's favor ASAP Penny :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

None of them have any intention of ending the cship or even making any modifications. Jodi will go from temporary conservator to permanent conservator just like Jamie was for 12 years. Jodi will continue to receive payment from Britney’s estate like err’body else that’s draining Britney’s estate.

This **** will never end unless Britney through her attorney files to end it but the doctors & judge has to deem Britney competent to file and competent to terminate the cship. I know they’ll say she is not competent/lacks capacity. I hate to say that Britney’s only way out is to age and die, but that’s usually how it goes. Which btw explains WHY Vivian said she’s never seen a conservatee exit a cship- because they can’t until they die. Britney is more profitable for the estate and all who’ll benefit $$ when she’s gone. Britney is entrapped. My hope is dwindling but I’m not seeing a way for Britney that a physician, lawyer, judge and her parents will agree on (Lynne & Jamie will be allowed to have input when it comes to whether they feel Britney should be out of this arrangement).

You're right - there is simply too much money involved for any of these leeches to stop hanging on. It's genuinely sickening. Remember way back at the start of the movement when it was revealed that Jamie's old lawyer described Britney's conservatorship as a "hybrid business model"? Guys, put yourself in the shoes of Vivian Thoreen and Lou Taylor and Sam Ingham. In their eyes it's like they've hit a once-in-a-lifetime jackpot. Literally an unheard of scenario. They have the world's most famous popstar and all her assets under their control, and up until recently she was earning them millions more dollars every year. I honestly think Britney is being kept in the dark to an extreme degree because the stakes are just too high.

Not a single one of them is going to lift a finger to stop the $$$$$. The one thing Britney has going for her is the public awareness. What's giving me hope right now is the Netflix documentary. Netlflix is MASSIVE and if the doc is any good, I think its impact will be many times that of FBS. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

You know what you can call me conspiracy theorist, but there’s something we don’t know about this whole situation of the conservatorship! 
every lawyer, doctor and every judge is involved in this scheme. I believe Britney’s family is very high up in this industry in an evil way that nobody knows, I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out something about abuse, r a p e, or something like that. This is dark 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

That person could easily be Lynne but she won’t for whatever reasons. The vibe I get from Lynne is that she doesn’t want it to end. Lynne’s retired, living happily in the mansion Britney built for her, selling MLM skincare products. The Mustardseeds thing is likely another money making endeavor. There is no one on Britney’s side who’s in a position to actually do something that will do anything to end this thing. It’s not about the boys or Britney’s mental health. They keep her locked in the conservatorship to assure her silence so she doesn’t tell what all of these monsters have done to her. 

Sam (her boyfriend) seems to be only person by her side who could really fight. Her sons, as soon as they turn 18, could also help her legally I think, at least if they're not too influenced by Kevin and his lawyer (who are both part of this whole scam as well I think).

• Like 1

Just me thinking about Jamie watching every performance of her daughter since 2008, in the front row, with her behaving s e x ually on stage. It’s almost like she’s entertaining her father, I find it disgusting. And Vivian Thoreen calling her father Daddy and saying ‘Daddy loves you and he’s always there for you’ it seemed like some sort of sick p e d o code 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

+ We also know from various articles that for many years Britney has been trying to terminate her Cship.  And many times she made this request directly to the judge, but since Scam does not submit documents for termination to the court, the judge in her full right can simply ignore Brit's requests. And it's been clear for a long time, Scam does not intend to petition for termination... 

• Like 3