Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

Hate to be this guy but I’m beginning to think the fans are way off the mark with Britneys wishes. They are filing for a new PERMANENT conservator of the person, this indicates she is happy with the conservatorship at this level. If not then now, with all the media attention after the documentary, would be the perfect time to file to terminate. Unless of course that’s not what Britney wants. 
I dunno anymore, it’s so obviously shady in regards to the accounting etc but I just am not convinced anymore than she isn’t ok with the conservatorship. 

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Why doesn’t Lynn become Britney’s conservator instead of Jodi? I really don’t understand that at all. Jodi could be like that lead character in the movie I Care A lot. You never know 🙄

Jodi IS that person, NOT Lou Taylor.

there was a whole podcast about how Jodi was abusing this guy’s mom 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

Hate to be this guy but I’m beginning to think the fans are way off the mark with Britneys wishes. They are filing for a new PERMANENT conservator of the person, this indicates she is happy with the conservatorship at this level. If not then now, with all the media attention after the documentary, would be the perfect time to file to terminate. Unless of course that’s not what Britney wants. 
I dunno anymore, it’s so obviously shady in regards to the accounting etc but I just am not convinced anymore than she isn’t ok with the conservatorship. 

you kindda make a point...if you want the conservator to be terminated, this is the perfect moment to do it when the current conservator is temporary :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

You don't make a conservator permanent to have it removed completely after  :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

It’s called Stockholm’s Syndrome.

Also, don’t forget “Britney” doesn’t file ****. Her “attorney” (aka Vivian’s bestie, aka worthless loser that likes to postpone and collect paychecks while avoiding the scrutiny her father gets even though he’s no better) does NOT represent her. He’s the one who helped put her in this mess. Complete monster. 

I’ve recently laid off Sam (her boyfriend) because I think this poor woman deserves whatever piece of positivity she can find and she’d be completely alone without him... 

But if he’s even a remotely decent human being, it’s time he does something. Calling out her father is not enough. Delivering a meaningful message (other than “we wantz babiez and Jamie iz a diq”) or at least guiding her to post more “stable” stuff on IG. He’s not socially awkward or a prisoner for 13 years, he knows what works and what doesn’t, no excuse why he can’t at the very least guide her against the “quirky” (to put it nicely) posts. 

TIME TO ROAST SCAM INCOME AND PUT HIM ON THE SPOT. He has dodged a bullet by doing virtually NOTHING. He’s no better than  Jamie, Vivian or Loucifer. 

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

It's not really a matter of whether Britney is "fine"/actually wants the conservatorship now cuz it's convenient for her or whatever y'all might want to believe, it's more so that there seems to be literally NO valid legal basis for this conservatorship to have even been granted/still exist in the first place tho...?

@SurpriseWitnes had some good tweets about this idiotic "what if Britney wants it??!" theory a while back but they protected their account so I cant look/embed them

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Roger said:

I am wondering what LawyersForScam has to say about today's hearing :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

“You guys, don’t worry just yet. You are reading it wrong. Sam knows what he’s doing. She’s in good hands. From a legal standpoint it’s actually smarter to file for a permanent conservatorship first when you actually want to terminate it”. 

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Haha 2