Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

5 hours ago, jj_boha said:

No because I don’t believe anything from her Instagram 100%. I wonder if this is part of some plan Britney has for herself and the last thing I want is to fight for something that is against Britney’s wishes. I hope you can understand where I am coming from .

What a fool if you believe Britney wants this and she was to continue being a prisoner.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don’t want to give up my support on this but it’s getting so hard. The public are backing Britney 110% but it has no real reflection in the court room.

My fear is at this point that Britney will never be free. She pays too many people’s wages. At the rate they are burning Britney’s money and with her not actively working she will eventually be left with nothing. That scares me. 

These court dates just seem to be going nowhere and now they’re trying to make Jodi (who baring in mind is a complete stranger) Britney’s permanent conservator. Britney doesn’t need a conservator. We’re all deluded if we genuinely think Sam is doing this for her own benefit. They have no intention of getting her out of this. Also Jamie picked Jodie so he’ll be as involved as ever in this mess that she’ll never get out of.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Andros said:

Something really seems to be preventing this whole mess from shutting down, I don't understand why.

Now it's not just about money. Now team Con is saving their ***** (including her own lawyer as Scam helped to put her into this fraudulent Cship from the very start)... If Britney starts talking and all their dirty deeds come out officially in court, that's what they are very afraid of  ... There are many more participants in this fraud than just James and LMT...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What a fool if you believe Britney wants this and she was to continue being a prisoner.

Britney has stated many times through court docs that she wants to remove her dad from the conservatorship. Now she is petitioning for jodi to be permanent conservator of the person. We are  picking and choosing court documents that we choose to believe so I am allowed to be skeptical of it all. You don’t know why Britney would want jodi to be appointed.

• Like 1

I was looking at articles from the past and Britney has requested for jodi to be a permanent conservator since aug 2020 so that her dad can not request to remove jodi who is a temporary conservator. Does this make sense to now? Permanent conservator  does not mean she wants to be in a permanent  CONSERVATORSHIP. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-has-complicated-relationship-with-dad-jamie/

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

I was looking at articles from the past and Britney has requested for jodi to be a permanent conservator since aug 2020 so that her dad can not request to remove jodi who is a temporary conservator. Does this make sense to now?

If Sam and Jodi did not have a dark history, I might have looked at Scam's actions from a more positive side. But we need to stop being so naive.

It is also important to note, if Britney supposedly wants what Sam claims in the documents, then she would have appeared in court a long time ago and backed up his claimsHer absence from the court hearing is very telling, imo !!!

And speaking of articles. There were articles in 2010, 2012, 2018 that Britney wanted to get rid of Cship. She also tried to hire 2 lawyers in 2008 and 2009. According to rumors in 2015 or 2017, Brian's ex-wife tried to help Brit. So she tried to fight back, but if her lawyer is playing against her, how can she win?

-

A copy of my post from other topic:

I don't think James even can go back to being her conservator of a person, if Scam's intentions were to defend her interests, then James would not have a chance, since he did too many dirty deeds... 

For example:

- Jamie abused Preston, has RO - this can be cited as a point against

- put Britney in a medical facility against her will

- if Scam had not postponed the hearing, but instead finally started showing, how James was mismanaging her money

- Scam could ask court for new medical evaluations as evidence for any petition to terminate the conservatorship.

- and many other steps

It is also interesting that LFB fell silent right after the hearing, apparently they had not yet come up with good excuses to justify Scam Income.

• Like 2

I feel Sam Ingham by submitting those "Free Britney" examples and pictures into the file last year he did it with the purpose of removing James/Lou and "freeing" Britney from them, but NOT freeing Britney from the conservatorship overall :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I truly believe Sam's playing his own game here and it could be really dangerous :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If Britney wants out of the cship she would actively have to be showing that. Looking good and saying her team is using her for money and is fine to manage her life. 

I think it’s the only way ppl would back her completely and fight for her. 

Looking good? 

Part of me thinks Britney prefers this than being under the control of her mgmt, label, fans .... she atleast doesn’t need to work 24:7 and appear perfect. I honestly think she just wants a baby and maybe Jodi will allow that to happen 

31 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

i'm so done with this

britney needs to wake up and speak up

But how if they’re actively silencing her

how can someone who’s been deemed incompetent just make her own decisions 

In an ideal yes Britney could file the petition to end the conservatorship but only Sam can make it happen!

and it’s very likely they’re denying her from going to court

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t want to give up my support on this but it’s getting so hard. The public are backing Britney 110% but it has no real reflection in the court room.

My fear is at this point that Britney will never be free. She pays too many people’s wages. At the rate they are burning Britney’s money and with her not actively working she will eventually be left with nothing. That scares me. 

These court dates just seem to be going nowhere and now they’re trying to make Jodi (who baring in mind is a complete stranger) Britney’s permanent conservator. Britney doesn’t need a conservator. We’re all deluded if we genuinely think Sam is doing this for her own benefit. They have no intention of getting her out of this. Also Jamie picked Jodie so he’ll be as involved as ever in this mess that she’ll never get out of.

we have to continue to support this so at least they know we won't blindly consume her products. we will only support her is she's free.

5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Most people forget/don't know that Samuel Ingham has been part of the conservatorship since 2008. Britney never chose him to represent her.

Sam needs to be removed. He doesn't have Britney's best interests at heart.

His one and only job should be to terminate the conservatorship. Instead, he's appointing Jodi Montgomery as conservator of the person and is fine with Jamie being a co-conservator of the estate (finances). Britney wants her dad gone, completely out of the picture.

I haven't looked into Jodi, but I'm inclined to believe that she's working on behalf of Jamie. There is no way that he would willingly step down as a conservator if it threatened his livelihood. She's just a figurehead. 

• Like 4

also WTF WITH ALL THESE FANS THINKING BRITNEY WANTS TO BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP WTF FOR REAL WTF?

- britney supports the well informed position of her fans.

- brian: she's always wanted out of it.

- and there's like a 100 more evidence of her wanting out; for the record, that leaked voicemail about her wanting to terminate the conservatorship. the voicemail of the paralegal saying its crazy what's happening to her.

- why the **** will she be ok with a ******* conservatorship? no ******* human on earth will be ok with a conservatorship. JESUS F-ING CHRIST PEOPE I CANT AT SOME OF YOU.

- video of her claiming she feared a stalker.

- unwillingness to work.

- "you dont own me"

- borrowing stranger phones to call for help.

- everyone saying they want to reach out to her and they cant.

- wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.

- i forgot but im sure there's way more evidence.

- wtf for real. wtf. wtf. i guess people here dont understand what is like to be in a conservatorship.

- do you think she doesnt want custody of her KIDS? WTF 

- shame on all of u. wtf.

Edited by nthenwkiss
sorry i was a little angry lol but the facts remain just read them in a nicer voice boos, thanks.
  • Love 1
  • Like 6