Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

11 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I haven't looked into Jodi,

Jodi is shady af. James chose Jodi to be his replacement, she was Britney's care manager during Domination cancellation, and also she was involved when Britney was locked in a mental facility. The first thing Jodi did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html )

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Someone can please explain why at this point Sam Ingham didn't ask for the end of the CS instead of simply putting another person in charge? I really don't undestand what's happening, 

Probably because it might get him in trouble. Sam unlikely will do something that will expose him somehow. We know what an important role he played in getting Brit to be placed under Cship. He compromised himself from the very start and never had her best interests at heart all these years... It is unlikely that something has changed now in this regard. He is saving his own ***.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Jodi is shady af. James chose Jodi to be his replacement, she was Britney's care manager during Domination cancellation, and also she was involved when Britney was locked in a mental facility. The first thing Jodi did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html )

Why so she is the real Marla Grayson, creepy.

Staring Marla Grayson GIF - Staring MarlaGrayson RosamundPike - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Someone can please explain why at this point Sam Ingham didn't ask for the end of the CS instead of simply putting another person in charge? I really don't undestand what's happening, 

the same thing that has been happening for 13 years, they are using this to profit off of britney spears - nothing else. they're all in for the money and like that movie "I Care a Lot" they are in this "business" and the problem is that a cute documentary on hulu, fans rallying outside courts and people like us talking **** on a forum will not change the fact that they have the LAW on their side, what they are doing is institutionalized crime, they are lawfully stealing from a person and with judges blessings - not a lot of people are above a judge, so this is really hard to break.

media pressure or fans pressure will not mean anything to them, because as i said: they have the law on their side; this is not a **** smuggling business, they are in the business of LEGALY stealing from people, so the challenge is way more complicated; the challenge is to have someone thats actually impartial check this and say its fraud, and a lot of people fear judges, so again, very hard. the movement should aim to change a law, but its hard, very hard.

laws take for ever to change, sadly its already been 13 years, i will not give up on my queen but its not looking pretty; at this point even her family members might have a hard time getting her out of it; if the judge is in on it, she could just say nah, we wont. and thats it.

i dont know if you saw the movie "i care a lot" but the whole plot - SPOILERS

Spoiler

- is about how everyone is in on it and in one of the cases not even the son can get her mother out of a convervatorship and his mom ends up dying in a care facility years and years and years later. he then shoots the equivalent of lou taylor / jodi montgomery.

so yeah, its indeed extremely scary and complicated, and the thing i fear the most is that she probably has irreparable damage / traumas from being in this conservatorship for so long, britney spears have been severely damaged from this. its perhaps among the saddest things I've learned of during my lifetime and its a parallel to those victims of human trafficking or child prostitution where they send someone abroad an take their passports, so they cant escape and keep them isolated and drugged so they cant escape, the scary part is that in the case of conservatorships they have the law's blessing.

i cant im in tears how the ****, she was just a girl from the south with a dream; humanity is horrendous, and who knows how many other people have fallen victim of this we just know of her and it makes me think that they will never let go of her cause then other cases they might have that are fraud that we do not know of will be then revealed.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

this gave me goosebumps. i am seriously scared for her; they might even kill her if the movement gets too big and continue to earn royalties for ever.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

also WTF WITH ALL THESE FANS THINKING BRITNEY WANTS TO BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP WTF FOR REAL WTF?

- britney supports the well informed position of her fans.

- brian: she's always wanted out of it.

- and there's like a 100 more evidence of her wanting out; for the record, that leaked voicemail about her wanting to terminate the conservatorship. the voicemail of the paralegal saying its crazy what's happening to her.

- why the **** will she be ok with a ******* conservatorship? no ******* human on earth will be ok with a conservatorship. JESUS F-ING CHRIST PEOPE I CANT AT SOME OF YOU.

- video of her claiming she feared a stalker.

- unwillingness to work.

- "you dont own me"

- borrowing stranger phones to call for help.

- everyone saying they want to reach out to her and they cant.

- wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.

- i forgot but im sure there's way more evidence.

- wtf for real. wtf. wtf. i guess people here dont understand what is like to be in a conservatorship.

- do you think she doesnt want custody of her KIDS? WTF 

- shame on all of u. wtf.

amen.

can we please get this post PINNED everywhere. thanks.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Ah! That's why Jamie was comfortable making her the conservator of Britney, the person. Thanks for letting me know!

Sam, who is not interested in helping Briney, is obviously looking out for himself. I wonder if Jodi will turn on Jamie and team up with Sam once she becomes the COTP. In the end, it's all about the money and not Britney's well-being.

• Like 1