Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

31 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think people need to leave Sam A. alone, I know a lot of fans don’t trust him but he has nothing to do with the cship, fans need to focus all their energy on the truly evil players in this saga.

The only Sam we should be targeting is Ingham for sure. I happen to wish the other Sam would surprise us somehow and do something effective (it’s not like we can count on Britney’s poor excuse for a “family” to help her) but the real villain is Ingham and it’s time he’s exposed. He’s the worst cause he somehow got away from the flames by literally doing nothing and just buying more and more time as he collects paychecks. 

• Like 6

It's so enraging that we can all SEE this happening in broad daylight and yet we're helpless to do anything about it.

If team con thinks they can just wait for the media attention to die down so they can sneak back into the shadows and keep filling their pockets with Britney's money - IT'S NOT HAPPENING. We are not going ANYWHERE until we hear from BRITNEY HERSELF.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

The only Sam we should be targeting is Ingham for sure. I happen to wish the other Sam would surprise us somehow and do something effective (it’s not like we can count on Britney’s poor excuse for a “family” to help her) but the real villain is Ingham and it’s time he’s exposed. 

In a perfect world, it would be great if her boyfriend would do more but in reality, doing so could get him removed from Britney, then she’d be completely alone. So I think it’s kinda smart for him not to rock the boat too much, u know.

• Love 1
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

In a perfect world, it would be great if her boyfriend would do more but in reality, doing so could get him removed from Britney, then she’d be completely alone. So I think it’s kinda smart for him not to rock the boat too much, u know.

At this point I wonder if she even knows she can file for termination. Could he even help her out with that? I’m not sure cause he isn’t family... It’s tragic we can’t even be sure Lynne would tell her she can do it. 

I don’t know what scares me more. The thought no one is telling her that or the thought they’ve made her believe she needs the cship for life. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

At this point I wonder if she even knows she can file for termination.

She can't herself... only through her lawyer.

This is probably the reason that when Brit tried to directly ask the judge a lot of times about it, the judge was fully entitled to simply deny Britney, without even batting an eye.

None of them have any intention of ending the cship or even making any modifications. Jodi will go from temporary conservator to permanent conservator just like Jamie was for 12 years. Jodi will continue to receive payment from Britney’s estate like err’body else that’s draining Britney’s estate.

This **** will never end unless Britney through her attorney files to end it but the doctors & judge has to deem Britney competent to file and competent to terminate the cship. I know they’ll say she is not competent/lacks capacity. I hate to say that Britney’s only way out is to age and die, but that’s usually how it goes. Which btw explains WHY Vivian said she’s never seen a conservatee exit a cship- because they can’t until they die. Britney is more profitable for the estate and all who’ll benefit $$ when she’s gone. Britney is entrapped. My hope is dwindling but I’m not seeing a way for Britney that a physician, lawyer, judge and her parents will agree on (Lynne & Jamie will be allowed to have input when it comes to whether they feel Britney should be out of this arrangement).

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

She can't herself... only through her lawyer.

This is probably the reason that when Brit tried to directly ask the judge a lot of times about it, the judge was fully entitled to simply deny Britney, without even batting an eye.

Can you explain tjid to me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: