Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

I honestly think this is going to go on for years and years unfortunately. I think All these people are petrified of Britney speaking out the truth and exposing. These people are probably are saying “I care a lot” to the court system and it continues until she’s actually old and needs to be taken care of. It’s ****** sick! 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Sam Ingham is definitely shady. Its starting to creep me out that he is not letting Britney say anything.

Maybe James was right. When he said why doesn't her lawyer let her speak for herself.

Say what you will about Jamie, if someone must control her life then family is still better than total greedy shady strangers like Scam. Of course she needs to be completely free, but her family seems less likely to actually go through with killing her or something, they’d just gladly leech off of her. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Say what you will about Jamie, if someone must control her life then family is still better than total greedy shady strangers like Scam. Of course she needs to be completely free, but her family seems less likely to actually go through with killing her or something, they’d just gladly leech off of her. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Yeah I was thinking about this the ither night.

If a family member can become corrupt over the years. In what will complete stranger turn into over the time.

I can't believe I am saying this. But James was right when he said "why don't you let Britney speak on her own"

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Jodi IS that person, NOT Lou Taylor.

there was a whole podcast about how Jodi was abusing this guy’s mom 

Right??!!! Did everyone miss that BritneysGram episode or...???

In case y'all DID miss it then here it is:

"Tess and Babs share their expectations for what they hope will be a positive and momentous day in court for Britney on 1/22/20. They also sit down for an honest and heartbreaking conversation with Holly and Roger George who share the nightmarish experience they are living through as Jodi Montgomery attempts to sell their house."

This was so heartbreaking to listen.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think everyone and their mother knows about Jamie and his shady *** by now, I think the movement needs to start focusing on Ingham, turn the heat up on him!!!

Please let’s do that. This stuff is seriously pissing me off. It’s so scary no one in Britney’s environment is fighting for her freedom. 

What about her boyfriend? Does he care about her actual freedom or just the freedom to have his babies like it’s The Handmaid’s Tale? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 1
Just now, FreeLou said:

Please let’s do that. This stuff is seriously pissing me off. It’s so scary no one in Britney’s environment is fighting for her freedom. 

What about her boyfriend? Does he care about her actual freedom or just enough freedom to have his babies like it’s The Handmaid’s Tale? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I think people need to leave Sam A. alone, I know a lot of fans don’t trust him but he has nothing to do with the cship, fans need to focus all their energy on the truly evil players in this saga.

• Like 1