Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

We cannot let Britney get the next permanent guardian.

1 hour ago, s&m said:

We need to go after Sam ASAP :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

LET BRITNEY HIRE A LAWYER OF HER CHOICE! IT'S HER CIVIL RIGHT! STOP BREAKING THE LAW!

I’ve been saying this people, everyone needs to wake the **** Up...

this is an organized crimeeee!!!!!!!

every player is complicit 

call the governors people, we need the government to step in and let Britney speak in front of congress!!!!

jodie Montgomery is in no way a good person 

Watch Netflix dirty money none of these guardians have good intentions and it so easy to apply to be one!

britney is being UNDUELY INFLUENCED if she’s not fighting to end the conservativtorship! 

this bull**** needs to end and Sam isn’t going to end it he’s getting ******* paid a lot for these cases!

I bet Scam ingham and his Leob team , Jamie, Lou, Vivian, Jodie and the judge all went out for lunch after this 

what a disgrace 

Investigate them all!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Also. Not to be that person. But Britneys odd social media behavior started when Jody came into the pic. Just saying.

Are we sure Jody is the good guy  ?

• Love 3
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

At this point I wonder if she even knows she can file for termination. Could he even help her out with that? I’m not sure cause he isn’t family... It’s tragic we can’t even be sure Lynne would tell her she can do it. 

I don’t know what scares me more. The thought no one is telling her that or the thought they’ve made her believe she needs the cship for life. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

It truly is sad, I feel like Sam can really only do so much, it not like he’s her husband, her family tho, I’m side eying them hardcore and it’s frustrating not knowing what the hell is going on behind the scenes. Her family not giving her vital info or using that vital info to free her ASAP OR their totally brainwashing her that she needs it, either way u slice it, it looks bad.

38 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

At this point I wonder if she even knows she can file for termination. Could he even help her out with that? I’m not sure cause he isn’t family... It’s tragic we can’t even be sure Lynne would tell her she can do it. 

He was advising her not to file declarations against James. Maybe she does know that she can terminate the conservatorship but maybe he's allegedly advised her against it?

10 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I’ve been saying this people, everyone needs to wake the **** Up...

this is an organized crimeeee!!!!!!!

every player is complicit 

call the governors people, we need the government to step in and let Britney speak in front of congress!!!!

jodie Montgomery is in no way a good person 

Watch Netflix dirty money none of these guardians have good intentions and it so easy to apply to be one!

britney is being UNDUELY INFLUENCED if she’s not fighting to end the conservativtorship! 

this bull**** needs to end and Sam isn’t going to end it he’s getting ******* paid a lot for these cases!

I bet Scam ingham and his Leob team , Jamie, Lou, Vivian, Jodie and the judge all went out for lunch after this 

what a disgrace 

Investigate them all!!!!!!!!

This this this!

Seriously, the undue influence that they're always using as an argument? It's them! It's all those liars, leeches and abusers who are part of this nonsense. They're painting this scary picture of the outside world that would harm Britney when it's actually them who are doing all the dirty work.

And yes Britney had mingled with some shady people at one point in her life but setting her up like this is simply a crime!!

• Love 9

Sam Ingram is definitely not going to do f... all to freebritney. It is obviously clear, after 13 years of doing nothing to advocate for Britney's civil rights, he will not do it now. I believe Britney knows this, I believe she’s tried in the past but for some reason I think she has given up. We will never know till she speaks freely how she feels.  I have a feeling all she wants now is to just live her life normally without all the restrictions. I believe she knows getting out would be near impossible, there’s just too much money involved for those in power to just let her go. She lived through this for 13 years, I’m sure she tried to get out but there comes a point where you just have accept and find a way to better your life. 

This conservatorship was a set up and it was an organised crime, they used the broken probate court system to take over her entire estate and it will continue to benefit everyone involved but just not her. They silenced her by grossly abusing their power over the years and that is why they will not let her go now. They were all in it for the money at the beginning, but now it seems to me they just want to control her and continue silencing her. Everyone involved is guilty in letting all of this misconduct happen to her, they will not let her be free to talk about it. We need to continue fighting for her and be louder than before, Jodi becoming permanent literally means all this will continue with no end in site. Britney will be under the mercy of complete strangers if her father is removed from the picture. This cannot happen, she needs to get out of this as a matter of urgency now. Ingram and the entire probate court system needs to be held accountable for their gross misconduct. If they have the power over her person and her estate Britney will not stand a chance of getting out ever. We need people of power to reform the probate court and make changes, or Britney and others in this situation will never get out. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Someone can clarify to me why a permanent conservator of the person is a good thing? sound so scary

Yeah, it's very scary((

What struck me... Lynne was there, I don't really trust her for many reasons, but I had a little hope that she was somewhat on Britney's side ... now the media/public pressure is our only hope... the irony, huh? =((

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There has got to be a loop hole - she has a permanent address in Louisiana at Serenity so maybe that state could petition that she could get out of it? IDK. There has got to be an outsider that can do something above the State of CA. 

The conservatorship was actually requested become extended to apply in other states, including Louisiana. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1

This is simply ridiculous! Someone in her circle needs to do something or she needs to find a way to speak up! I know they might be threatening her with kids, but they are almost adults and soon enough they will be able to make their own decisions.  
I’m getting extremely worried for her. These fuсkers will eventually drive her crazy or worse! They want her to lose hope, so she would give up the fight!

Is there someone we can contact on her behalf and report the injustice? Can we go IN on team con and make their lives miserable? We need to spread the word even more about their incompetence and hidden agenda! 

Please, let’s get her out of this. I don’t even want new music from her or tours. I just want her to be a free human being. 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

These fuсkers will eventually drive her crazy or worse! They want her to lose hope, so she would give up the fight!

I'm afraid this has already been happening. Just judging on how she seems the past 2-3 years, it seems she's mentally gotten a lot worse... just my opinion. :(