Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

24 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Just what I expected. God I hate this so much. But there’s something here, if Jodi Montgomery becomes the permanent conservator, Jamie is out of the picture? And then file for removal of the conservatorship? 
I have a feeling that she will die before she’s free, this is horrible.

I agree but when if Jodi becomes permanent will Jamie still be in charge of the finance side!

Im also fearful we will lose Britney and she will never be free!

• Like 1

I think as long as Ingham and co are the ones speaking for Britney without her having a chance to speak up herself and without anything big forcing Ingham to act quick and big, this is how things will continue to move forward (or not). Cant wait to find out whatever the actual agreement is because something tells me it’s going to be BS.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think we just need to go even harder :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I've never been so invested in the FB movement ! 

WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED ! MORE OF THE OPPOSITE !

Can somebody leak Sam and Vivian personal contact details ? Asking for a friend who would like to send them a note :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Fans have to stop thinking they know anything about law. This was a standard court procedure. This is going to go on this way for years at best. No documentary is going to change the way the courts work. This is unfortunately how the probate system operates. There are way too many eyes on this case for any mistakes. 

A doc could’ve been filed prior to this hearing...

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Fans have to stop thinking they know anything about law. This was a standard court procedure. This is going to go on this way for years at best. No documentary is going to change the way the courts work. This is unfortunately how the probate system operates. There are way too many eyes on this case for any mistakes. 

in Italy there is a trial that going on since 1966. it's been 55 years :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:
Media talked about it just few days ago

https://www.ilmattino.it/salerno/causa_in_corso_da_55_anni_il_caso_a_vallo_della_lucania-5819894.html

• Haha 2
  • Like 1