Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

This is so disappointing.  This judge is terrible at her job.  Be a BOSS Brenda.  OWN YOUR EFFING COURTROOM.  The fact that she continually accepts their desire to postpone...how is this judge so unintelligent that she can’t see they’re just doing this to make more money from Britney.  Ingham is a scam artist, he doesn’t have her best interests at heart...just his weekly paycheck.  Penny needs to say “if you don’t have your stuff together, I’m making some big changes”.   But instead she’s all “yeah I’ll give you all another month to cover your tracks and make things look normal.  Because one of the the world’s biggest music icons only has a net worth of 60 million.  That’s totally normal.”  I hate Brenda Penny with a passion.  Someone tweet her son that his mom needs to get off her lazy A SS and actually do her job.

why should Jodi be permanent conservator?  Why is Britney’s speaking voice so...different.  Why does her anxiety in videos that she films in private for her IG seem so astronomical!?   Is Jodi ACTUALLY helping her!?  This is so absurd.  This judge needs to be exposed for being a predator.  She absolutely is as are all these attorney’s sucking Britney’s bank account dry.

• Love 4

We should spam politicians. Not in a crazy-conspiracist way, but as a case of human rights violation and corruption. I mean they are politicians, they should give a damn about fixing unjust laws right?

Or anyone living in the us know a good human rights activist with big platform?

We should aim higher than the fandom and we shouldn't focus on Britney-our fave artist, but as an American citizen who's being taken advantage under an inadequate legal scheme that stripes her from her rights and opportunity to prove that she's capable of getting out .

• Love 1
  • Like 1

WHY!!!??? WHY does Britney “need” a PERMANENT conservator??? WHY are Sam and Vivian working together now?? WHY do these hearings keep getting postponed??? I swear, Britney will be 95 years old and they’ll still be in that court room asking for the hearing to be postponed. It’s all a money game at this point. They are ALL making money off of Britney and no one there has Britney’s best interest at heart. She is their paycheck. 

When can we get an in-depth documentary focusing on the legal aspects of the conservatorship? “Framing Britney” was a great way to start the conversation, but now we need some deep involvement in the legal factors of why this situation has been allowed to go on so long and all the shady stuff going on behind the scenes. There’s something seriously going on, and I feel like it’s going to take a team of legal professionals, investigators, and activists (who aren’t being paid by Britney’s estate) to actually investigate this mess. This is so much bigger than just a fan movement or a hashtag at this point. We are witnessing a human rights violation on a massive scale! Surely someone big will speak out about this and do something! The California court system has failed Britney and it’s going to keep happening until someone finally does something about it! 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

So what do we do from here ? Dig up dirt on jodi so we build up some external pressure ? How do we know this isn’t really  what Britney wants though? I’m confused and conflicted :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Ummm what? If she wanted it Don’t you think she would say a video on her insta saying she’s fine with it if she was and tell fans to go away?   ....

6 hours ago, Estelleee said:

So does brit herself want end the conservatorship or not???  Maybe she only wanna her dad to be kick out of it and start a family with her bf........

Never know ... she has never clearly stated her wish anyway, maybe we're all wrong hehe

REALLY? Britney crying in For The Record wanted OUT of this c-ship. That doesn't change. She has always hated it, and her own brother has said she has always wanted out of it. It's not that easy when EVERYONE is against you that is suppose to be working for you. Her lawyer makes too much money to truly get her out of this. She needs to hire her own lawyer!

Why do you think she hasn't been on TV or had interviews? Oprah and others would kill for a interview with her right now. No one will let her speak because they know she would be against the c-ship and it would hurt them even more so they continue to silence her. She does not run her social media.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

Ummm what? If she wanted it Don’t you think she would say a video on her insta saying she’s fine with it if she was and tell fans to go away?   ....

No because I don’t believe anything from her Instagram 100%. I wonder if this is part of some plan Britney has for herself and the last thing I want is to fight for something that is against Britney’s wishes. I hope you can understand where I am coming from .

This is really frustrating, not that I was expecting big changes today, but I sure was expecting more than a 15 minutes court hearing.

It just really upsets me; anyone in that family could petition for termination, but they don’t do it, I used to defend Lynne before I know this, now I just want to say what I have to say to her.

Sometimes I just wish it was possible to Britney record a video on one of her sons’ phone and then drop the bomb. Or ask them to get her a burn phone, I don’t know, I am only throwing my anger  out there. I want this to be over soon, she deserves nothing but the best in the world.

Really couldn’t Britney pay all these people to let her free. Like ingham here’s 3 million bucks . Let me go. 

it’s naive but part of me think Britney would give up a great deal of her money for her life back unless she’s really scared of being outside of the conservatorship. 

her level of celebrity was crippling to her life 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

No because I don’t believe anything from her Instagram 100%. I wonder if this is part of some plan Britney has for herself and the last thing I want is to fight for something that is against Britney’s wishes. I hope you can understand where I am coming from .

You make no sense sorry

I know some fans were hoping the US Congress might get involved ... but I think we would have better luck focusing on the California State Assembly, writing to state-level lawmakers and asking them to update and improve the conservatorship laws in California.

Even that would take time though. But if a handful of California lawmakers got involved with the issue and specifically started questioning Britney’s case as well, maybe it would help? 

• Like 2

Why the hell the willingness to terminate this conservatorship is never mentioned ??  I don't get it.

Something really seems to be preventing this whole mess from shutting down, I don't understand why.

Is a medical evaluation necessary before filing a petition to terminate it ?

• Like 2