Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

My thought process in regards to making Jodi permanent is that with many possible extensions of her being 'temporary' conservator it is safer to have Jodi permanent to prevent Jamie from coming back?

That's the only reasoning, but saying that if that is their logic they clearly do not see this ending any time soon.

SAM INGHAM NEEDS TO GO! 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Disgusting! I told you to not trust Ingham, that **tch had 13 years to do something and he’s still doing the bare minimum. Trash.

I still remember the lawyersforbritney ins account has put a big "approval" on the photo of Ingham.....🙂 That's the reason I used to see him as a"saver" for brit in this battle but now... 🙂🙂🙂 so ironic :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

My thought process in regards to making Jodi permanent is that with many possible extensions of her being 'temporary' conservator it is safer to have Jodi permanent to prevent Jamie from coming back?

That's the only reasoning, but saying that if that is their logic they clearly do not see this ending any time soon.

SAM INGHAM NEEDS TO GO! 

I thought of this at first. But I think it’s just an excuse, when you see people like Lisa, SurpriseWitnes etc strongly oppose to this. Ofc lawyersfor**** are applauding this but what else is new.

• Love 5

Like this is insane... they need to do a protest outside lynn house they need to haunt them the paps the press everyone. Like why the free britney activist dont go and do a protest in kentwood like put pressure lynn is not doing ****... we need to fkn comment on the instagrams specially that jamie lynn... eliks this is not ok.. at this point britney needs to talk i cant believe she cant like do something she is the most famous poo star in the world and she cant talk like do something girl lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1