Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

1 minute ago, J in the Mix said:

I'm afraid this has already been happening. Just judging on how she seems the past 2-3 years, it seems she's mentally gotten a lot worse... just my opinion. :(

God I wish I could have just two minutes to talk to her and tell her NOT to give up and keep fighting and keep believing that one day she’ll be free. 
This is honestly scary. I can not believe this is happening to Britney fuсking Spears and there’s no one there to help her. 

7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The conservatorship was actually requested become extended to apply in other states, including Louisiana. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah before Jamie had to resign because of abusing his grandson who has a restraining order against him, he’d filed to extend the conservatorship to various states. So what happened with that? Nothing or ???

32 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Can someone find logic in Sam Income's strategy? 

-Why is he trying replace the conservator of Spears the person instead of proving that she's mentally healthy enough? It cannot be too hard to hire a third party psychiatrist....

This worries me a bit b/c Jodi is a professional conservator and as Vivi said, no conservatee has ever managed to break free

Ingham is a scammer!! His strategy is to look as though he’s doing something on Britney’s behalf that’ll eventually lead to ending the conservatorship...it’s a lie! There’s nothing stopping him from filing to end the cship/or tellin Britney if she wants out he’ll file papers tmrw. He’s been making an easy $120k a year for 13 years. Ingham has no ethics, no morals, no conscience, no heart and no intention of advocating for his client’s freedom at all.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Do you know when could anything happen with the congress (or idk, sorry im not american) that those Rebublicans started who talked about conservatorship laws? 

Nothing will come of it. They’ve already stated there are bigger issues at hand. Unfortunately Britney’s case has to go through the same systematic routine as anyone else’s. The difference is they’re marking sure they’re crossing their Ts and dotting their I’s because there’s so much interest. There won’t be some magical wand that says she’s free. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Yeah before Jamie had to resign because of abusing his grandson who has a restraining order against him, he’d filed to extend the conservatorship to various states. So what happened with that? Nothing or ???

The first thing Jodi did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html

Interesting to note, James chose Jodi to be his replacement, she was Britney's care manager during Domination cancellation, and also she was involved when Britney was locked in a mental facility...

Edited:

Extension has not yet been granted as far as is known.

• Like 2

Shall we all go in on Lynne’s facebook/insta account and put a bit more pressure on her to get her daughter out of this сrap? I’m glad to see she was in attendance, but she’s a bit nonchalant about this whole thing. It’s her daughter for Christ’s sake! Can she not speak on her behalf or something? 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

The first thing Jodi did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html )

Plus she was Britney's care manager during Domination cancellation, and also she was involved when Britney was locked in a mental facility...

I remember this but what’s the update? I can’t imagine all of those states probate judges, as corrupt as they are, would approve of this. The laws vary by state. Any updates on which other states approved conservatorships over Britney & her estate since 2019? Would there be a team of attorneys in those states too? Some attorneys can practice in more than 1 state but some don’t. OMG her estate is draining, Lou has stolen and is hiding hundreds of millions of Britney’s money (I WILL NOtSAY ALLEGEDLY) in offshore accounts, atty fees, cost of living, etc.

Y’all it’s up to the CA state legislature to change the laws and maybe a domino effect will occur across the country. If Matt Gaetz is truly sincere he could actually help when it comes to the legal end of things.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

What if Spears breaks the law and speaks up? What is the worst thing that can happen?

If she goes on a big angry rant it could come back and bite her in the ***. It’s typical patriarchy - if she’s angry / upset, it’ll be that she’s a raving lunatic. If she’s calm - it’ll be she’s sedated and “flat affect” 

Similar to 2007....Her talking in a British accent to goof around w the paparazzi or going for a drive without a specific destination and ppl thought she was crazy. Even her Instagram now. Everything she does is magnified with so many conclusions about her mental state. “Britney are you okay?” Like ugh. I wouldn’t speak out either. There’s too much at stake. 

however, I think public perception is pretty favourable to her now, that if she made a simple statement saying “for the past 13 years I have not been able to _____” and list off some of the restrictions she’s under , I think that would shock some people and get even more people outraged on her behalf. Especially given her age and how much she’s worked through this.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm really feeling skeptical of this whole thing. How can they keep constantly delaying things like this?  I get it's a court and they have many cases to deal with, but this is someone's life. Actual *******, rapists, and other people who've done heinous crimes have served way less time than this.  I was rooting for Ingham, but now I'm not so sure of him.  He could be doing all he can within his limits, but it's just so hard to trust anything without hearing it from Britney herself.

• Love 3