Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

Updates: Essentially no changes / progress made.

Britney's court appointed Attorney and Vivian agreed to postpone the hearing to discuss the Accounting.

Sam Ingham also stated that he is going to file to make Jodi Montgomery Britney's conservator of the person on a permanent basis.

There is an Accounting hearing today, which will involve discussions regarding the excessive fees paid to Lou Taylor's company Tristar.

Let's keep all discussions here. 

There will also be an in-person rally, i've added the livestream details below. The 'FreeBritneyLA' instagram account will be live streaming the rally and giving updates.

Updates will also be posted in this thread!

maxresdefault-3.thumb.jpg.2bad8042741a0ad6bab75dc61199e4fd.jpg

• Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put pressure on Ingham, expose him and highlight, put ******* neon signs behind it, that it’s been 13 years since Britney was denied the right to choose an attorney and that it was never addressed. Th

The Free Britney movement should pivot to why there should be a push for Ingham to be removed and for Britney to be legally allowed to select a new attorney who’ll genuinely work on her behalf with th

I work in a Law firm and speak to the Court/Judges a lot and Sam/Vivian could have EASILY have re-arranged the hearing beforehand. They are literally draining her money, so much wasted costs for

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Praying for justice and transparency! :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Me too!

I'm hoping Lou gets called out :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Do we know about the issues that will be discussed? As I know docs about hasn’t leaked right?

maybe it’s about something huge like they are really thinking about terminating c-ship while they can and have time to fly on some island to

avoid the prison?! 🤔😄

Stay Strong Brit <3 
wish I could be in LA 

(I think I would manifesting nonhearing days too lol)

p.s. thank you all out there showing support to Britney, doing right thing, defending interests of a person in hard situation and being awesome human beings <3

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Expectations are super low. But today's hearing apparently involves Lou and accounting, so...

Last hearing was such a non-event!

Hoping Lou gets dragged this hearing or :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: