Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

1 minute ago, janeo701 said:

Does anyone know if the court ever rec'd a new mental health evaluation on Britney in 2019 or 2020?  This is the one that Dr Timothy Benson was supposed to provide to the court right before he died? I don't recall if his evaluation made it to the court or if they ordered a new one to be done by a different doctor.   Obviously we can never see any mental health eval details, but I'm just wondering if we ever saw evidence that one was accepted by the court after the doctor died.  

I asked this and I believe that they would have to order another evaluation after he did and they never did. I’m not sure if Britney’s personally been to court again since then? It’s bulls***

20 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Fans have to stop thinking they know anything about law. This was a standard court procedure. This is going to go on this way for years at best. No documentary is going to change the way the courts work. This is unfortunately how the probate system operates. There are way too many eyes on this case for any mistakes. 

Oh okay that makes sense. Everything is fine then phew I was stressing for the past 13 years lol. I guess it’s good news the case is on par / the norm. 

• Love 4
Just now, pablitonizer said:

well, this hearing must have costed around 50k to Britney, all that money spent in what? 10 minutes? :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Britney, gurl, you need to finally step up, seriously!

621757924f20fc3b53f01d50989da3de.gif

Sam needs to help her to set something up. A live recording on IG where she asks for international help or smth.

• Love 1

Its so frustrating!!! and sooo unfair to all the fans who spend their personal time waiting outside the court ( despite the pandemic! ) and preparing all the materials just for this ridiculous 3 mins hearing !!!

I've followed this ENDLESS hearing for a year now and just so tired at heart... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: