Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

I hate it so much how it’s so clear that most especially Ingham is not working in an efficient way, they are all like snails on a highway, taking their sweet time, messing up things along the way because Britney herself is very clearly not the actual top priority, so let it take several years to get anything done, there’s still enough money to waste ig.

• Like 9

Britney worth 60m now isn't it.

How long it will take them to drain this money? Let's hope fast enough and once they are gone, they'll will let her free.

I have a feeling, once she'll be bankrupt they'll let her go. And she'll gain those lost money in notime 

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I wonder if they are using these tactics to hope it 'bores' the people showing up so the rallies eventually die down.

It has been months since the last hearing and they had PLENTY of time to discuss this and re-arrange a hearing.

It's pretty clear that they want to avoid any sort of media scrutiny, and avoid having to discuss these matters while everyone is listening.

I honestly think a bit of rampage is necessary for things to start moving again. Britney will not be held captive for an entire year now that we KNOW more.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if they are using these tactics to hope it 'bores' the people showing up so the rallies eventually die down.

It has been months since the last hearing and they had PLENTY of time to discuss this and re-arrange a hearing.

What I wanna know is why they keep needing to delay accounting constantly 

• Love 1

Does anyone know if the court ever rec'd a new mental health evaluation on Britney in 2019 or 2020?  This is the one that Dr Timothy Benson was supposed to provide to the court right before he died? I don't recall if his evaluation made it to the court or if they ordered a new one to be done by a different doctor.   Obviously we can never see any mental health eval details, but I'm just wondering if we ever saw evidence that one was accepted by the court after the doctor died.  

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I think Britney is honestly just over it. She doesnt want to know what's up because it's too draining. That's my theory. I don't blame her honestly. These people are trash 

That theory is wrong, Ingham has already said that he is the one that DOES NOT WAT BRITNEY TO BE THERE. STOP WITH THIS HE IS TRASH! HE IS NOT DOING HIS JOB WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE

• Love 5

Fans have to stop thinking they know anything about law. This was a standard court procedure. This is going to go on this way for years at best. No documentary is going to change the way the courts work. This is unfortunately how the probate system operates. There are way too many eyes on this case for any mistakes. 

• Like 2