Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

6 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

It pisses me off to even watch this ****, maybe I’ll watch it later. I hope she really looked as pathetic as some of you are claiming.

It’s beyond disturbing that Britney’s personal issues are discussed publicly on national TV by her own father’s lawyer. They keep reaching new lows. 

I don’t really trust Sam, but you know what, at this point I’m glad he’s in her life right now. At least she has someone by her side during this madness. #FREEBRITNEY

This.  I’m beyond livid that they lied in court to get the conservatorship started and Britney had lost the best years of her life to this lie.  I can’t imagine how bitter and angry she must have been for a while.  This is dehumanizing.  Jamie is the worst father in history to have been so stupid to believe Lou and those leeches and to subject his own flesh and blood to these parasitic evil maggots.

• Like 8

That’s freaking VILAIN from HER to remind us why and how conservatorship started  WE ALL KNOW THAT we know she needed help back in the days but WHAT ABOUT NOW ?? WHY THE F IT JUST COULDN’T END ?? 
She’s awkward and weird and her defense is as weak as Jamie Lynn career 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

Hey! I’m creating a free Britney video about exhale. I was wondering if you would be able to send me a voice clip of you saying this and I could anonymously put it in the video? I could even disguise your voice if you’re more comfortable

If not, may I use a screen shot?

It's all so hard bc I do believe her about Jamie saving Britney's life. She was headed in such a bad direction. And if it's true that her net worth was $2.8 million or whatever it was... that's shocking. But yeah I still don't understand why Britney is still in it. There's so much that we don't know and it's almost like we can't fully judge it until Britney herself comes out and speaks about it and tells her side. Which I understand she probably can't do right now but there's definitely more to the story than we know.

Don't buy into this people.  You can question what could have been, etc. but there is astronomical evidence that Jamie, and everyone else involved, have and are still currently taking advantage of Britney's entire life.  

I can't even type everything I want to say because it literally angers me.  I have watched, care, and fear for this woman since I was 12 years old and this entire conservatorship makes my blood boil.  There is not a bone in my body that trusts a damn person involved in it, NOT ONE!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney's mom is fighting the consevatorship and the father openly in court. Britney went with her mom to one court hearing to fight this and end her fathers control. Acting like Britney havent spoken is insane when she clearly has based on court files. Even Britneys boyfriend attacked her father last week on Instagram! Honestly this interview was creepy and made team Jamie look worse.

• Love 6