Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

7 minutes ago, patr!ckjean said:

I mean... THIS. 

Im not even going to dive into details of what I went through between 2017-2019, just that it got BAD, but here I am as a normal human being learned from mistakes, received treatment for stuff, and am doing so much better... :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

but I don’t have millions and millions of dollars and I’m not a woman, that could be part of why I’m not going to be punished for the (seemingly) rest of my life :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I’m so glad you are doing better!! ❤️ 

• Love 1

Luckly a huge mess:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: was that even an live interview? It seemed to me a video statement from Vivian cut in small pieces to make It look like they were answers to those questions....in fact she hasn't really answered specifically to any of those questions:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: huge mess, really they could not came up with something smarter?

• Like 5

Okay, this was weird. She was talking so slow and didn’t really answer. 

And then she ends with saying “Ask Britney.” Great, someone let her do that then! Her lawyer can’t even comment because of the pending case? This is such bull****! Everyone can talk except Britney and her lawyer. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

This. Sadly, It is way bigger and darker than *** jamie. Scamham is probably involved. Too much corruption, so sad..She will never get out of this.

• Like 2

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY!
What a Fvkng sham. Every single word was REHEARSED! . She clearly didn't even know how to answer the "hard" questions and ran her mouth saying all kinds of BS her mouth could put out. Jesus, the way she answered that final question was laughable and infuriating. SOMEONE THROW A FVKNG  $h1t-PIE AT THAT B.1TCH!-CLOWN :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

PD: JORDANETTE, DO NOT CENSORE ME! Don't pull up a Jaime on me, girl. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Edited by Jordan Miller
Photo removed
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, khaleesi said:

Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-2.14-City-of-W

THE RESEMBLACE IS UNNCANY!
What a ******* sham. Every single word was REHEARSED! . She clearly didn't even know how to answer the "hard" questions and ran her mouth saying all kinds of BS her mouth could put out. Jesus, the way she answered that final question was laughable and infuriating. SOMEONE THROW A ******* ****-PIE AT THAT *****-CLOWN :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

PD: JORDANETTE, DO NOT CENSORE ME! Don't pull up a Jaime on me, girl. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

She was definitely reading as that video shows:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, khaleesi said:

Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-2.14-City-of-W

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY!
What a Fvkng sham. Every single word was REHEARSED! . She clearly didn't even know how to answer the "hard" questions and ran her mouth saying all kinds of BS her mouth could put out. Jesus, the way she answered that final question was laughable and infuriating. SOMEONE THROW A FVKNG  $h1t-PIE AT THAT B.1TCH!-CLOWN :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Jordanette:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: i cannot

• Haha 2