Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

2 hours ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

How about they just put Jamie under a conservatorship he has all the Britney money now, and he’s the perfect age and condition for one too lol

oh I wouldn’t be surprised 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I knew it! The "Lets Try to Clean Jamie's Image Tour" has begun :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It doesnt matter what Vivian says, this action only tells that Jamie is in such panic mode that they started to try to change the narrative cause they're afraid of whats to come.  Next hearing is right around the corner and I cant wait for what Penny will take out of her purse  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Lets see if Ingham and Loeb will answer this and how, because its the typical start of an american mediatic circus that locals love to follow. The only way to cut this right through is a tell all interview with Britney, she doesnt even need to talk about the conervatorship per se but just about their relationship and how she feels about having him in control of her life.

According to court papers, Britney threatened Jamie to come foward and say things he wouldnt like to hear if he didnt step out of the way. Yall remember that, right? :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Is anyone nervous that something will come out as unflattering for Britney?  What if this lady says something that might hurt the movement even by planting a seed of doubt against Britney's capabilities?  Britney deserves her freedom, so if we have to fight extra hard for Britney tomorrow to support the movement, we should be ready with our facts for sure.

I’m nervous. People love the “she was so fragile and sick and her daddy stepped in to give her stability” narrative. I hope the reporter brings up his alcoholism, financial troubles, the racehorse comment, the restraining order from his grandsons and the comment from Britney’s lawyer about how she is afraid of him. Please GMA do not only ask fluff questions and leave the public to think he’s just a worried father with a heart of gold 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I’m nervous. People love the “she was so fragile and sick and her daddy stepped in to give her stability” narrative. I hope the reporter brings up his alcoholism, financial troubles, the racehorse comment, the restraining order from his grandsons and the comment from Britney’s lawyer about how she is afraid of him. Please GMA do not only ask fluff questions and leave the public to think he’s just a worried father with a heart of gold 

And her own client accusing her of overcharging :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So this ugly *** human garbage. Is going on national TV to talk crap about Britney and to paint her as insane,whilst she is being paid by Britney money to do so? Ducking disgusting.

Sam ******* Ingham needs to do something,put out a statement,do an interview with Britney. Petition to remove his psycho *** completely.

Jesus ******* Christ. Idk how much more of this bs I can take.

• Like 3