Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

Idk which is funnier - her long pauses or the fact that she’s avoiding to answer the questions. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:
If they thought they could convince people with this interview, they’re dumb af because none of her answers were convincing and she looked nervous af lmao :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking: even her botox couldn’t help her keep a straight face :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 8
5 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Idk which is funnier - her long pauses or the fact that she’s avoiding to answer the questions. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:
If they thought they could convince people with this interview, they’re dumb af because none of her answers were convincing and she looked nervous af lmao :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking: even her botox couldn’t help her keep a straight face :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

typical lawyer answers, but the robot tone and the blinking a mile a minute show the fakeness of it all 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

1) Vivian said "I understand that every story needs a villain", and the next thing she does is to say that back then "people were harming her". So she's basically continuing the narrative, just changing the "villain".

2) Britney said in court that SHE IS AFRAID OF HER FATHER. This should stop right there, what are we even discussing.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The sit-down was strange. Even without the apparent video conference time delay.

Vivian did not answer any of the questions and, idk, if I were going to take something to court, I don't know that I would address it with the person directly. I may be wrong, but wouldn't a lawyer advise you not to talk about that?

Also, that trip to La. occurred early in the pandemic, as they said. The filing about her being afraid of her father didn't emerge until November. Things can change in that time span. Especially if she's at home considering her life and what she wants it to look like at this point.

The lawyer, and Jamie through her, are clearly trying to change the narrative. I'm not convinced that they did a good job even for the general public. 

• Like 7

Yeah, this was just team con's attempt at saving face with the general public. What I find comical is that Vivian focuses on 2020 throughout the interview when the issues really started around 2018/19 surrounding domination and the "indefinite work hiatus." She was just being a good lawyer and avoiding/ redirecting questions. This interview was a waste of everyone's time.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's the thing, people have ate up the story about her needed to be saved by her father.

If Vivian is right about something is precisely that we all need to go back and see what happened back then. She may have needed help, but conservatorship wasn't the only option. Heck, it shouldn't even have been an option for someone of Britney's characteristics. There's powers of attorney and many other legal resources that could have let them help her protect her finances, or put restraining orders against undesirable people. No need for conservatorships. That's the myth that needs to be ended. 

But my point has always been that we were NOT there. We viewed from the outside and we can speculate but we have no idea the details of any of it, really. I can definitely see a c-ship being useful to protect her money and maybe get her medical help if she was refusing. Britney was not in a good place in early 2008 at all and that did change when she was put under the c-ship. But like I said, we do NOT know everything that went on. We only saw a little bit. And we will never know all the details. It's just so hard to judge and make conclusions about situations we weren't there for. I hope Britney can tell her story one day. But even then there's always 3 sides to a story.

• Like 1