Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

1 hour ago, Switchy said:

They know the gravy train is about to pull into the station and they are grasping at anything to slow it down!

At first, I was upset when I heard the interview was taking place. After watching it, I know changes are coming. The fact that they have to play defense is good. They aren't used to it and they are struggling.

Patience is key and Britney has nothing to lose at this point. Because of what they put her through, she know how to game the system and how to wait.

It's been 13 years already... How long must one wait for justice? 

• Love 1

We don't have to give any attention to his bull****. 

- Jamie was a dedicated dad but barely present in his daughter's childhood according to all the sources talking.

- According to the lawyer, Jamie is not a villain. So the retraining order from Britney's son which affected Britney's custody status shouldn't be considered as something bad? Just asking. 

- Britney was so fragile that she was able to do worldwide tours, albums, promo, choreos and acrobatics numbers for her worldwide tours. 

• Like 2