Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

GMA don't waste our time. You wanna create a narrative about Jamie ? Then here what you can do :

"Stay tuned ladies and gents, as we have an exclusive picture from James and Lou *** tape in the Jordan river." :fran_frog_meme_green:

Puh-lea-se. This community needs an epic thread. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 7

Vivian always think she's being sneaky and smug but in reality she's just digging a deeper hole for all of them.
You have her and the other two lawyer-yelling in court documents that Britney deserves privacy, the public doesn't need to know anything at all, ever, and then you have this one here on television defending Jamie because suddenly the public opinion matters. Which, lmao, it really doesn't.
They might be able to sway a few people but the majority that cares knows what's up. And how this is supposed to stop their ongoing downfall in court is a mystery to me.

Got to love (warning, sarcasm) how everyone on this godforsaken planet gets to be interviewed and gets to speak on Britney's behalf, about her, right over her head as if she is, in fact, an infant unable to speak. You even got irrelevant people fighting over a spot in various documentaries. If that's not insane to you, I don't know what is.
Where is Ingham in this? Heck, anyone from Britney's family, "I hope for better days"-mother-of-the-year-Lynne? Why is it, that the only time anyone gets to speak about Britney in a good light is when it's someone who in the bigger picture doesn't freaking matter because they have no actual relationship with her? Oh right, because Britney isn't allowed to speak to anyone and her family sucks.

Edit:
People seriously need to start asking the question why it is that Britney herself is not available to answer the question whether or not Jamie does in fact only want what's best for her.

• Love 4
  • Like 5