Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

33 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Well, they keep making non-sense statements. They say she can perform whenever she wants, she can record music whenever she wants, she can live her life the way she wants, then...... WHY THE F-U-C-K the conservatorship remains ongoing if she can clearly do those things by herself? why would she need her father? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Is Jamie a musician? An accountant? A music manager? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

She basically admitted it's all because of money with this statement and her main defense for Jamie being that Britney was almost bankrupt as if that's grounds for a probate conservatorship.
How can you mess up SO badly, Vivian? Homegirl was reading off of her phone too, and yet.

4 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

If every person in this country who went through a period of struggling with mental illness and/or addiction was placed in a conservatorship ... we wouldn’t have many independent  citizens left. Jamie Spears himself would be in one! 

which is another thing, even if for some twisted reason they all determined a conservatorship was needed, they should've done a thorough evaluation to Jamie before naming him conservator, from the relationship he had with Britney (they weren't in good terms and she didn't want him as conservator) to his past as an alcoholic and violent person, to his history managing finances, i.e. filing for bankruptcy twice. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Yeah, so many people act like because she needed help, that means she had to be in a conservatorship. There are other ways to help people! Plenty of Americans have gone through dark times and needed intense support from family/friends/therapists/doctors, etc, without needing to lose every civil liberty imaginable. 

If every person in this country who went through a period of struggling with mental illness and/or addiction was placed in a conservatorship ... we wouldn’t have many independent  citizens left. Jamie Spears himself would be in one! 

I mean... THIS. 

Im not even going to dive into details of what I went through between 2017-2019, just that it got BAD, but here I am as a normal human being learned from mistakes, received treatment for stuff, and am doing so much better... :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

but I don’t have millions and millions of dollars and I’m not a woman, that could be part of why I’m not going to be punished for the (seemingly) rest of my life :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Like 1