Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

1 hour ago, sjadeupdate said:

"he cooked comforting food" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I gagged so hard at that. As if it was relevant. One of the reasons Britney still is in a conservatorship is cause her dad is cooking her good food that she cannot taste cause she's not seeing him anymore. Same foods that was served on his now closed restaurant cause it bombed. Never stop Vivian, never stop :saywat-towelney:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

But my point has always been that we were NOT there. We viewed from the outside and we can speculate but we have no idea the details of any of it, really. I can definitely see a c-ship being useful to protect her money and maybe get her medical help if she was refusing. Britney was not in a good place in early 2008 at all and that did change when she was put under the c-ship. But like I said, we do NOT know everything that went on. We only saw a little bit. And we will never know all the details. It's just so hard to judge and make conclusions about situations we weren't there for. I hope Britney can tell her story one day. But even then there's always 3 sides to a story.

Yes of course we don't know what happened there. But we know what the law says about Probate Conservatorships. And we know the things that Jamie did when filed for the conservatorship, and we know she had the right to be informed beforehand, but she wasn't at petition of Jamie. We know she had the right to hire an attorney, but it was denied. We know that two doctors failed to give the medical report to back up Sam Ingham's claims, and it wasn't until a third one, handpicked by him, appeared that they got that mysterious report that no one has ever seen. Not to mention there's video footage of Britney the days prior to the conservatorship and the days after she was released from the hospital (now under the conservatorship) and they don't show a person that has lost her mind or anything similar.

We don't know some details, but the things we DO know are enough to put in doubt the decision to use a conservatorship before trying any other option first, and to doubt the whole process.

And it's especially concerning when we know about cases of people who really need a conservatorship for their relatives that are old and suffer from dementia or Alzheimer, and yet they get denied, so who is gonna believe that Britney at 26, was in a worse condition than old people with Alzheimer, yet she was acting on How I Met Your Mother a month later, and everything she's done ever since. A person in such a bad state and with an illness like dementia doesn't get better, but all the opposite, it gets exponentially worse as time goes by. 13 years later she should be in a deplorable condition. 

Conservatorships were made to protect people, but not people as healthy and sane and capable as Britney Spears. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes of course we don't know what happened there. But we know what the law says about Probate Conservatorships. And we know the things that Jamie did when filed for the conservatorship, and we know she had the right to be informed beforehand, but she wasn't at petition of Jamie. We know she had the right to hire an attorney, but it was denied. We know that two doctors failed to give the medical report to back up Sam Ingham's claims, and it wasn't until a third one, handpicked by him, appeared that they got that mysterious report that no one has ever seen. Not to mention there's video footage of Britney the days prior to the conservatorship and the days after she was released from the hospital (now under the conservatorship) and they don't show a person that has lost her mind or anything similar.

We don't know some details, but the things we DO know are enough to put in doubt the decision to use a conservatorship before trying any other option first, and to doubt the whole process.

And it's especially concerning when we know about cases of people who really need a conservatorship for their relatives that are old and suffer from dementia or Alzheimer, and yet they get denied, so who is gonna believe that Britney at 26, was in a worse condition than old people with Alzheimer, yet she was acting on How I Met Your Mother a month later, and everything she's done ever since. A person in such a bad state and with an illness like dementia doesn't get better, but all the opposite, it gets exponentially worse as time goes by. 13 years later she should be in a deplorable condition. 

Conservatorships were made to protect people, but not people as healthy and sane and capable as Britney Spears. 

I don't disagree with you but my comment was a response to what the lawyer said about the c-ship saving Britney. In a lot of ways I do think it helped her, at least in the beginning.

• Like 1

The lies what gets me is when Vivian says that Britney collaborates with Jamie when she wants to live and have a normal life that she wants to live, last time I checked a normal life is when you earn an income you’re able to spend your money how you want to spend it you’re able to get in your car and drive when you want you’re able to have friends you’re able to have a life and get out and do what you want when you want that’s what we call a normal life! A normal life also includes getting to see your sons and your children when you’d like to and picking and choosing how you want to do things your way that’s a normal life!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The lies what gets me is when Vivian says that Britney collaborates with Jamie when she wants to live and have a normal life that she wants to live, last time I checked a normal life is when you earn an income you’re able to spend your money how you want to spend it you’re able to get in your car and drive when you want you’re able to have friends you’re able to have a life and get out and do what you want when you want that’s what we call a normal life! A normal life also includes getting to see your sons and your children when you’d like to and picking and choosing how you want to do things your way that’s a normal life!

Doesn't that also mean that Britney can make sound decisions when she wants, which goes against the misconception that she can't take care of her affairs?

• Love 3