Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

14 hours ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

didn’t Lou resign a little while ago? like completely unannounced? bc she was scared **** was heating up and she might catch some of that heat personally.. so rn it’s just our ****ed up judicial system/greedy *** mfs like Jamie and the lawyers/the state of California is profiting of of her too bc of the endless ******* court fees. everyone is making money off of Britney.. but, I’m fairly certain Lou no longer is.. we still hate her though. 

regina george shes not pretty GIF

32 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

... he didnt even mention her race though? lol

Ignore this clown :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

15 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I edited it out when I quoted them because I didn't want to repost it. But they did. Someone else also quoted them and left it in, if you're curious to see what they said.

You still talking about this? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Didn't you already spend your time reporting me? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

It pisses me off to even watch this ****, maybe I’ll watch it later. I hope she really looked as pathetic as some of you are claiming.

It’s beyond disturbing that Britney’s personal issues are discussed publicly on national TV by her own father’s lawyer. They keep reaching new lows. 

I don’t really trust Sam, but you know what, at this point I’m glad he’s in her life right now. At least she has someone by her side during this madness. #FREEBRITNEY

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Ugh ya'll this is just really gross. It scares me deeply how much they STILL want to retain power, even with everything going on. How are we so sure they won't win in the end? Britney's dad has been winning for 13 years. 

Also there has to be something major we don't know. You all can tell me as much as you want Britney "isn't allowed" to speak out on this but I'll never believe it. She is not handcuffed to her bed in her house. If she wanted to call someone, tell Sam to call someone, run out her front door, she could. Literally her sons are grown so there is nothing they could threaten her with that's worth her staying stuck in this hell of a life? They can't throw in her jail for talking – so why doesn't she? 

I love you all and FreeBritney so much but I don't think we can expect it to save her. Only Britney can save herself here and she needs to get crafty. She needs to play just as dirty as they are and save herself from this mess! She needs to show up at every single court date and speak her peace!

At this point, I think the atmosphere is right for Britney to speak. People are finally on her side. If she had tried to speak out years ago, it would have been very easy to call her insane especially with the shaved head image so fresh in people's minds. People have seen her being functional for over a decade now. Those ig posts still hurt but I agree she should totally speak now.

The only reason I can think of as to why she hasn't is she somehow has some long term game plan so being silent is the best recourse right now. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

This interview wasn’t good and I don’t think will change public opinion or fan perception!

If Britney is saying she’s scared of Jamie why would she tell him that to his face? Clearly if she did that who knows what he would do to stop her from being free and what punishment she may have whether it’s allegedly being grounded or having her relationship meddled in!

Britney doesn’t get to see her sons much and it’s just disgusting that VIV is talking about 13 years ago and not the growth and progress B has made in over a decade!

This interview seemed so scripted and if this is how she’s going to defend Jamie I strongly believe he’s going to be tossed off the C Ship! 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

If anyone has seen the new movie “I care a lot” in my opinion this is really reminding me of that. Anyway I’m absolutely horrified by this interview.  

That movie was horrifying. Those vultures in the film are real life Jamie Spears and his laywers.