WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

So why has billy deleted his twitter account and private his instagram? Not so confident now about everything is he?

why would you need to private and delete everything? I wonder if team B has said something to him?

As far as I can see, people talked him into deleting his twitter, because people on twitter were the most vile.. People really are mean to him

2 hours ago, I love Britney said:

So why has billy deleted his twitter account and private his instagram? Not so confident now about everything is he?

why would you need to private and delete everything? I wonder if team B has said something to him?

I wouldn't look for a deeper theory here:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

He probably made a private account to gain new followers after the document's premiere. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

3 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Well, even if the sources might not be reliable, it makes sense that she doesn't want to end the conservatorship but only to remove her father. There is really no logical reason of why until now she hasn't asked for it to be terminated. However she might be led to believe that she would be helpless without it, so somedody needs to talk to her and open her eyes!  Like an attorney of her choice! That's what i think...

I’d bet money she has zero clue she has the right to file for a termination. As closed off from the world she is they’re probably keeping that information from her. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even tell her when her court dates were, because she’s usually on vacation around the time. It’s disgusting. Britney deserves to go in front of the Supreme Court and speak using her own voice & legal counsel. The awful California court system has failed her & it’s obvious at this point it’s million-dollar corruption. Get her out of California & away from Ingham (the man who was accused of conspiring Casey Kasem’s(the man who voiced Shaggy in the OG Scooby Doo cartoons) death. She also needs to get far away from her court appointed conservator of her PERSON Miss. Jodie Montgomery who tried to run a fully sane & capable man out of his own house & take over his estate. How did they find this fabulous guardian?? Jamie picked her of course! It’s beyond crooked & is set up for Britney’s failure. **** Penny. **** Stanley Mosk. She needs the Supreme Court to handle this ****, someone start a new White House petition... it’ll be signed in days now that the Framing Brit documentary is out..

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I don’t think Billy  was an embarrassment he did bring awareness, I don’t think he said anything terribly wrong I do love the record executive and this was a good special to bring more eyes on to what’s going on. The awareness has been great and hopefully we get more and more down the line when it comes to awareness and that Jamie will be done! 

I hope there’s a larger turnout at the upcoming rally and they should sing rebellion as the march!

Free Britney 

• Like 3