WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I don’t think Billy  was an embarrassment he did bring awareness, I don’t think he said anything terribly wrong I do love the record executive and this was a good special to bring more eyes on to what’s going on. The awareness has been great and hopefully we get more and more down the line when it comes to awareness and that Jamie will be done! 

I hope there’s a larger turnout at the upcoming rally and they should sing rebellion as the march!

Free Britney 

I think he was an embarrassment because he acted like he's one of Britney's close friends who she is constant direct contact with. If that were true, I'm sure she would not like him speaking up on her behalf. If it's not true, then he's just a liar who's polluting the movement with confusion. Either way he needs to take several seats

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I think he was an embarrassment because he acted like he's one of Britney's close friends who she is constant direct contact with. If that were true, I'm sure she would not like him speaking up on her behalf. If it's not true, then he's just a liar who's polluting the movement with confusion. Either way he needs to take several seats

The honest truth is we really don’t know for a fact if he has talked to her or not! My thing is this how is he getting away with speaking on her behalf like this and the team hasn’t shut him up quite yet? I just don’t understand that part, I still don’t believe that he’s doing harm to the free Britney movement! I feel like there’s a lot of others that are causing more harm than good. I can’t say that he’s talking to her not what I can’t say as I do agree that he’s right when he says that fans like to attack and drag people unwarranted and fans do create a lot of false theories and lies. I think he does mean well I’m not saying he does talk to her he doesn’t but I don’t think he causes harm!

5 hours ago, K3yN said:

Cheap and disappointing as expected. Can’t believe they wanted to interview Billy :clown_meme__makeup_green:.

The narrative may have changed but the basic premise remains: to capitalize on the Britney brand.

It feels more like a tabloid than a journalistic report, feeding the sick interest on Britney and making money out of it, rather than exposing the way society mistreats women.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The honest truth is we really don’t know for a fact if he has talked to her or not! My thing is this how is he getting away with speaking on her behalf like this and the team hasn’t shut him up quite yet? I just don’t understand that part, I still don’t believe that he’s doing harm to the free Britney movement! I feel like there’s a lot of others that are causing more harm than good. I can’t say that he’s talking to her not what I can’t say as I do agree that he’s right when he says that fans like to attack and drag people unwarranted and fans do create a lot of false theories and lies. I think he does mean well I’m not saying he does talk to her he doesn’t but I don’t think he causes harm!

Because they know it’s not true & they’re letting his delusional *** ruin the credibility of whatever documentary/news outlet he chooses to speak to... if he were actually in touch with Brit the communication would’ve been cut whenever he started posting dumb **** online. The fact that the selfie “Britney” sent him was from her Instagram YEARS ago & it’s been brought to his attention, the already leaked songs “Britney told him to post”, & his body language on 60 Minutes proves he’s not just stupid, he’s a compulsive liar.  He had this chance to speak for someone he claims he’s close to & talks to everyday, but can’t say she wants her freedom...instead he paints the fans out as conspiracy theorists & falsely implies that she’s happy with the C-Ship she just wants James gone. What kind of du***** would say “she doesn’t wanna be left with no managers or help”, she obviously doesn’t want the sick leeches who have been profiting off of her being civil rights being exploited around her....SHE CAN HIRE NEW PEOPLE...He truly needs to stop. Britney’s team is LOVING this, that’s why he hasn’t been shut down.   

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, britbratt12 said:

Not sure why Billy seems to be very hated but the segment wasn’t bad imo. Idk He comes out of as fan to me. The music executive lady was there spilling the same tea. Overall - good hopefully Britney can speak in her own words one day. 

I’m not sure why Billy get so much hate either we just really have no idea if he’s really talking to Britney or not he’s never said anything that harmful to damage the free Britney movement when there’s actual fans out here trying to make money off of Britney people that are lying in conjuring up theories about two way mirror saying written his clone and just making up so many different lies he’s not doing any of that

• Like 3
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Because they know it’s not true & they’re letting his delusional *** ruin the credibility of whatever documentary/news outlet he chooses to speak to... if he were actually in touch with Brit the communication would’ve been cut whenever he started posting dumb **** online. The fact that the selfie “Britney” sent him was from her Instagram YEARS ago & it’s been brought to his attention, the already leaked songs “Britney told him to post”, & his body language on 60 Minutes proves he’s not just stupid, he’s a compulsive liar.  He had this chance to speak for someone he claims he’s close to & talks to everyday, but can’t say she wants her freedom...instead he paints the fans out as conspiracy theorists & falsely implies that she’s happy with the C-Ship she just wants James gone. What kind of du***** would say “she doesn’t wanna be left with no managers or help”, she obviously doesn’t want the sick leeches who have been profiting off of her being civil rights being exploited around her....SHE CAN HIRE NEW PEOPLE...He truly needs to stop. Britney’s team is LOVING this, that’s why he hasn’t been shut down.   

I have to disagree on many of those points really really has never said anything to damage the free Britney movement. I think there’s so many fans that do get crazy and act wild and create conspiracy theories they want to drag Felicia they wanna drag anybody that comes out and speaks and tells their truth! So many people that are on the attack so quickly and Billy is correct about that I also think that people are trying to capitalize and make money off of free Britney by selling masks T-shirts the stupid zoom meetings that don’t help!

I’m not saying Billy’s perfect nor am I saying he actually talked to Britney  I just don’t think he’s as bad as people are making him out to be! I think there’s  more people that are running this free Britney movement that I don’t trust Kevin being one of them and several of the others that are trying to make money off this movement!

• Like 3

At this point I can't tell if Billy is dumb and being catfished by Britney fans and believing it; or if he's making this stuff up himself. 

He's obviously on our side, but I didn't appreciate him saying that the c'ship shouldn't be abolished completely. We all know it's fraudulent and unnecessary. 

God, they couldn't have found someone else to speak about it?? Even his voice... yikes! :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

At this point I can't tell if Billy is dumb and being catfished by Britney fans and believing it; or if he's making this stuff up himself. 

He's obviously on our side, but I didn't appreciate him saying that the c'ship shouldn't be abolished completely. We all know it's fraudulent and unnecessary. 

God, they couldn't have found someone else to speak about it?? Even his voice... yikes! :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Billy never said the conservatorship shouldn’t be gone what he saying is Britney wants Jamie out that’s what this whole thing is about is getting him out and then seeing if she wants to dissolve the entire thing as a whole! It all starts with Jamie he did not say that he didn’t think that the CcShip should never end what he saying is Britney wants Jamie out that’s what this whole thing is about is getting him out first, and then seeing if she wants to dissolve the entire thing as a whole! It all starts with Jamie he did not say that he didn’t think that the entire conservatorship shouldn’t end he focused on Jamie which is what we’re all focused on!

• Like 1

He gets a chance to talk about a serious topic and talks about fans thinking she’s a clone or a hologram. If this was my friend in this horrible situation I wouldn’t be entertaining such nonsense, especially on tv speaking on the topic. It just fuels the narrative Britney fans are crazy conspiracy theorists. It reminds me of when he showed up at the rally and spoke about how fans mistreat him. He is a narcissist and all about himself, he has about as much credit as Jason Alexander.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

I haven't watched the full thing, just some clips on Instagram, but I don't appreciate people trying to speak for Britney and gues what led to her breakdown and what was/is going on in her head. We've had enough of that for years. We don't need more of it.

Agree and when ppl speculate they never even mention all the horrible stuff she was dealing with like marriage breakdown, possible post partum depression, estrangement from her family and the death of her aunt. It’s always ‘fAmE bRoKe HeR’ stupid crap which really annoys me because it puts the blame on her for not being ‘strong enough’ to handle fame which is rubbish because other celebrities did not deal with what she had to.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

That pause he makes when asked if she wants to be free speaks volumes, to me it gives him credibility. he could have "lied" as good as he did with the other questions (according to you guys) but he didn't. And it makes sense that she doesn't want to be free, she just wants her father to be OUT !

And I don't think he's lying about talking to her. Do you have an idea how going on international tv and lie about talking to a global superstar will hurt his personal and professional life if exposed?? Don't you think that he may fear being exposed by Britney herself, but risked everything and went for it anyway? 

• Like 4