WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

26 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I can't at that dry old lady from Jive using the 'my babies gonna buy me a boat' line again lmao. I admire her for speaking up, but she looked like a serial killer in the last documentary with them crazy eyes and I find it hard to take her seriously because of that lol.

She just annoys me like I’m pretty sure she brought a boat too off the money she made destroying her voice 

2 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

oh boy what did you do :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I dared to question why he was sharing details of how Britney supposedly is communicating with him. He retweeted our whole interaction and told me to just let him and Britney worry about that and said I was not considered part of the free Britney movement. 

If he's real then Britney herself basically kicked me out of #freebritney :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Good thing he's not :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 3

Although I like that Britney's conservatorship is being exposed and scrutinized publicly for being exploitative, abusive and an affront to her personal freedom, I can't help but feel these documentaries are just cashing in on the scandal and are exploiting Britney's legal troubles for their own personal gains. 

Slay...i guess?:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Like 1