WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

Yea Billy back to telling the world that the whole movement is full of people that think she is a clone!!! Urghhh he is embarrassing. Programme was a bit **** Nothing new. ‘Reporter’ didn’t have a clue about anything tbh and Billy and some other Hollywood lawyer saying that she doesn’t want to end the conservatorship, she just wants her dad removed. I’m waiting on someone reputable covering the extortion that has taken place over the years and maybe letting the GP know that this is and always has been about the money and not Britneys health and well-being. Seriously wish someone would just file to terminate completely, surely with all the exposure it would be seriously considered now, where is might not have been before FBS

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Out of all the people they could’ve interviewed, they chose an attention-seeking former makeup-artist that hasn’t been in Britney's presence in almost a decade.

What a missed opportunity!

This was a lousy effort on 60 Minutes Australia's part. The “documentary” isn’t even 30 minutes and with commercials it wouldn’t live up to the name of the program.

I hope people aren’t foolish enough to believe that this man has daily contact with Britney. If there is one person Jaime needs to go after, it should be Billy B.

Well, even if the sources might not be reliable, it makes sense that she doesn't want to end the conservatorship but only to remove her father. There is really no logical reason of why until now she hasn't asked for it to be terminated. However she might be led to believe that she would be helpless without it, so somedody needs to talk to her and open her eyes!  Like an attorney of her choice! That's what i think...