WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

6 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’d bet money she has zero clue she has the right to file for a termination. As closed off from the world she is they’re probably keeping that information from her. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even tell her when her court dates were, because she’s usually on vacation around the time. It’s disgusting. Britney deserves to go in front of the Supreme Court and speak using her own voice & legal counsel. The awful California court system has failed her & it’s obvious at this point it’s million-dollar corruption. Get her out of California & away from Ingham (the man who was accused of conspiring Casey Kasem’s(the man who voiced Shaggy in the OG Scooby Doo cartoons) death. She also needs to get far away from her court appointed conservator of her PERSON Miss. Jodie Montgomery who tried to run a fully sane & capable man out of his own house & take over his estate. How did they find this fabulous guardian?? Jamie picked her of course! It’s beyond crooked & is set up for Britney’s failure. **** Penny. **** Stanley Mosk. She needs the Supreme Court to handle this ****, someone start a new White House petition... it’ll be signed in days now that the Framing Brit documentary is out..

Not to mention the letter and voicemail she talks about being threatened, the money people are making off her misery and as long as people are getting paid, this could last for years and years. She also asks the lawyer for him to begin the process of ending the cship. Why would she need to call another lawyer if Ingham was helping her back then? 

I think she has been manipulated, gaslighted, isolated, controlled, threatened and drugged so they could drag this forever. Jamie used her kids against her back then, but for over two years now she barely sees them. I hope a big exposé will happen soon enough and that she won't give and work until they start ending this ******* circus. 

5 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Because they know it’s not true & they’re letting his delusional *** ruin the credibility of whatever documentary/news outlet he chooses to speak to... if he were actually in touch with Brit the communication would’ve been cut whenever he started posting dumb **** online. The fact that the selfie “Britney” sent him was from her Instagram YEARS ago & it’s been brought to his attention, the already leaked songs “Britney told him to post”, & his body language on 60 Minutes proves he’s not just stupid, he’s a compulsive liar.  He had this chance to speak for someone he claims he’s close to & talks to everyday, but can’t say she wants her freedom...instead he paints the fans out as conspiracy theorists & falsely implies that she’s happy with the C-Ship she just wants James gone. What kind of du***** would say “she doesn’t wanna be left with no managers or help”, she obviously doesn’t want the sick leeches who have been profiting off of her being civil rights being exploited around her....SHE CAN HIRE NEW PEOPLE...He truly needs to stop. Britney’s team is LOVING this, that’s why he hasn’t been shut down.   

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I have to disagree on many of those points really really has never said anything to damage the free Britney movement. I think there’s so many fans that do get crazy and act wild and create conspiracy theories they want to drag Felicia they wanna drag anybody that comes out and speaks and tells their truth! So many people that are on the attack so quickly and Billy is correct about that I also think that people are trying to capitalize and make money off of free Britney by selling masks T-shirts the stupid zoom meetings that don’t help!

I’m not saying Billy’s perfect nor am I saying he actually talked to Britney  I just don’t think he’s as bad as people are making him out to be! I think there’s  more people that are running this free Britney movement that I don’t trust Kevin being one of them and several of the others that are trying to make money off this movement!

He said months ago Britney had some kinda of dementia and refused to say FreeBritney. He puts more blame on the fans than on her own father, even saying days ago that Britney fears more her fans that her own father that put her in this hell, refuses to let her go and even abused her son. 

It's funny how he defends Britneys family a lot, even Britneys dad now. I do think that if team B didn't want him to speak, they would have stopped him already. Felicia is always leaving comments to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has contact with Lynne, even more after that video that she seemed upset talking about us. I think her family are all pro cship (they all benefit from her misery) and this aligns with what Billy has been saying. 

@ 9:24 They seriously dubbed "(You Drive Me) Crazy" over the footage of her being taken out of her home on a stretcher??? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Why does Billy's soundbites sound like they were recorded in his bathroom? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: "Billy remains one of her closest friends" :surejan: All of those videos of the paparazzi hounding her never get easier to watch :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: So I didn't really get anything really groundbreaking from this excerpt. I don't think it really adds much to the movement, but hey, if it makes more people aware of her ongoing situation and see how screwed up it is then it did something good.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Because they know it’s not true & they’re letting his delusional *** ruin the credibility of whatever documentary/news outlet he chooses to speak to... if he were actually in touch with Brit the communication would’ve been cut whenever he started posting dumb **** online. The fact that the selfie “Britney” sent him was from her Instagram YEARS ago & it’s been brought to his attention, the already leaked songs “Britney told him to post”, & his body language on 60 Minutes proves he’s not just stupid, he’s a compulsive liar.  He had this chance to speak for someone he claims he’s close to & talks to everyday, but can’t say she wants her freedom...instead he paints the fans out as conspiracy theorists & falsely implies that she’s happy with the C-Ship she just wants James gone. What kind of du***** would say “she doesn’t wanna be left with no managers or help”, she obviously doesn’t want the sick leeches who have been profiting off of her being civil rights being exploited around her....SHE CAN HIRE NEW PEOPLE...He truly needs to stop. Britney’s team is LOVING this, that’s why he hasn’t been shut down.   

I'm not entirely sure he realizes that he can legitimately get sued for lying about these things once Britney is out and claims she barely even knows him? There are multiple points for which she can sue him (claiming he knows her well, claiming he talks to her daily, etc.) these can all be considered as false testimonies and interference with the investigation (using those lies). I do think he's either a compulsive/pathological liar or is being majorly manipulated and lied to. Both ways will end horribly for him, especially because he got proof that the selfies have been posted months and years ago, and the leaked demos have been around for years as well. Poor soul :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

12 hours ago, Mansos said:

not me thinking this was a 60 min show because of the title 

:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

60 minutes is an investigative news program in the US and Australia that usually has three segments around 20 minutes each. Sometimes it'll be just one segment if it's a special episode, like a presidential interview or something like that, but usually three segments.

• Like 1

It was a video that framed her positively and both Billy and and the record exec said the right things. I don't think Billy deserves the hate he's getting, and like i said in threads before, we don't know what we don't know. Everyone's assumptions about his connection to Britney are nothing but speculation at this point. Throwin hands with 'em doesn't help your case and there are bigger fish to fry. 

If she wants to talk about frying eggs to Billy, she can talk about eggs :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1