WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

I love the title it’s very true in many ways yes Britney isn’t in an actual jail cell, however her life is controlled like a prisoner!

It’s an eye catching title and it’s cool to see Billy B going in! I’m here for it chile, and I think it’s hilarious people talking about Billy being excluded from Framing.... He wasn’t the only one excluded and several that were excluded from the Hulu doc were crying rivers after the fact!

Overall I’m thrilled this is getting more attention and how dare people be worried Billy will bash the fans when the fans on here a lot of them just bash Brit and her looks! 

• Love 1

I also find it hilarious that people expect Billy B to have proof that he FaceTime’s with Britney Spears if people actually think that Britney’s even allowed to FaceTime that’s a hideous thought to think that she’s getting on FaceTime and talking to anybody regardless if it’s Billy B or somebody else I highly doubt she has access to FaceTime to talk to who she wants when she wants

IDK what Drama Billy B is causing on here because I don't log on enough, but I'm allllllll for him in this. 100%. "Britney Spears was the lab rat for pop culture." ITS SO TRUE. They need to make the kids today understand this. NOBODY, nobody will ever hit her level of fame because it doesn't exist anymore, perhaps Taylor is the closest to making a new sector of that similar fame, but nobody will have that crazy fame Britney did from 2000-2004 because it can't exist anymore, it was a time in history and society and pop culture that changed everything for the future generations, and she spearheaded that. I don't even think she herself realizes that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

IDK what Drama Billy B is causing on here because I don't log on enough, but I'm allllllll for him in this. 100%. "Britney Spears was the lab rat for pop culture." ITS SO TRUE. They need to make the kids today understand this. NOBODY, nobody will ever hit her level of fame because it doesn't exist anymore, perhaps Taylor is the closest to making a new sector of that similar fame, but nobody will have that crazy fame Britney did from 2000-2004 because it can't exist anymore, it was a time in history and society and pop culture that changed everything for the future generations, and she spearheaded that. I don't even think she herself realizes that. 

I agree she was the lab rat for pop culture she was the biggest star of her generation 

Honestly, I can't fathom the hate towards Billy. Some of it must stem from jealousy of not being close to Britney or something like that. Seems petty to me.. why so pressed? He has a voice and uses it.. unlike Britney who can't express herself freely .. it's time for the industry to speak up, PERIOD:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

source.gif 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

Honestly, I can't fathom the hate towards Billy. Some of it must stem from jealousy of not being close to Britney or something like that. Seems petty to me.. why so pressed? He has a voice and uses it.. unlike Britney who can't express herself freely .. it's time for the industry to speak up, PERIOD:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

source.gif 

The hate comes from the fact he says he talks with Britney everyday, which obviously isn't true. If it was, team C would've blocked his number as soon as he came forward.

• Leader
2 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

IDK what Drama Billy B is causing on here because I don't log on enough, but I'm allllllll for him in this. 100%.

Definitely brush up and you might rephrase :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

And not people on here thinking calling her a lab rat is a good thing. A RAT? Guys... I know what he's trying to say but can we not call the queen a rat please. It quite literally strips her of her humanity. 

• Like 3