WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

dfffff

hmm think I'm gonna have to skip this one. looks too cringey and cheap 4 me!

I'll let y'all watch it for me and tell me all about it :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

britney's story is turning into its own true crime genre and I can't deal. ppl eating their popcorn and watching. 

I feel like the world knows the story by now there's no use for this unless they're gonna DIG DEEP and focus on the CONSERVATORSHIP and her CASE.

I want REAL journalism! :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

People are milking this movement now and this is just another normal of Britney's life and how everyone milks everything around her

And Billy B? Really? Do they not know how delusional he is on his instagram?

Britney said so herself in FTR that she doesn't want to be treated as a victim amongst all this and then calling her a lab rat? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Like 4

This isn’t a “documentary” by the way. It is just a story on 60 Minutes. The story will probably go for about 15mins and involve advertising for Framing Britney Spears which is airing 2 days later on the same channel. Channel 9/60 Minutes is a little sensationalist/tabloid sometimes, but they do rate well generally.

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Yall aussie babes betta record this documentary somewhow and provide a link for everyone in here, just saying :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Although Im very afraid of Billy B being in it, cause he's a reliable source only in his head :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

How's the credibility for documentaries made by this channel? Are they any good? 

Sorry to say but 60 Mins Aus is pretty crap, it used to be decent but now...

I’m not surprised Billy B is on there, shows lack of credibility lol. And it won’t be a doco, just a 20 min segment, they’re also talking about the princess in Dubai who is trapped by her father that night. Anyway hopefully it’ll be ok! I’ll watch and hope for the best. Hopefully will encourage more Aussies to pay attention and watch Framing Britney Spears.

16 hours ago, Rob_ said:

I really don’t like them calling her a lab rat

Omg you kids really are too sensitive these days. No wonder logical thinking is out the window with this internet culture. Britney has been called far worse THROUGHOUT her career... And now exposing her situation for what it is, being the ONLY CELEBRITY EVER to amass that amount of fame basically comparable to PRINCESS DIANA and be upset over a terminology? There isn't a "BETTER" way to say it because the situation was HORRIBLE and a one off. She WAS and will be the ONLY pop star to ever reach that level of crazed fame, that's WHY there's documentaries coming out now about her case because everything was so mishandled. SO YES THATS CALLED AN EXPERIMENT IN SCIENCE!!! THE ANALOGY IS CORRECT!!! AND ITS UPSETTING BECAUSE THE SITUATION IS UPSETTING!!! oy vey. 

• Like 7
On 2/25/2021 at 3:22 AM, femmepop said:

hmm think I'm gonna have to skip this one. looks too cringey and cheap 4 me!

I'll let y'all watch it for me and tell me all about it :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

britney's story is turning into its own true crime genre and I can't deal. ppl eating their popcorn and watching. 

I feel like the world knows the story by now there's no use for this unless they're gonna DIG DEEP and focus on the CONSERVATORSHIP and her CASE.

I want REAL journalism! :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Gonna act cocky now? Just be happy this case gets attention and being exposed. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

19 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Omg you kids really are too sensitive these days. No wonder logical thinking is out the window with this internet culture. Britney has been called far worse THROUGHOUT her career... And now exposing her situation for what it is, being the ONLY CELEBRITY EVER to amass that amount of fame basically comparable to PRINCESS DIANA and be upset over a terminology? There isn't a "BETTER" way to say it because the situation was HORRIBLE and a one off. She WAS and will be the ONLY pop star to ever reach that level of crazed fame, that's WHY there's documentaries coming out now about her case because everything was so mishandled. SO YES THATS CALLED AN EXPERIMENT IN SCIENCE!!! THE ANALOGY IS CORRECT!!! AND ITS UPSETTING BECAUSE THE SITUATION IS UPSETTING!!! oy vey. 

Lol calm down :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: