Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

maybe the reason she looked so into it in rehearsals is because she liked the choreography better than POM. also, I've noticed that she's a lot more energetic in a space like a dance studio than on stage where she has to perform for 90 minutes. that in itself is exhausting, especially for someone her age. 

but in regards to the announcement itself, I think something happened where she was like, "fine, I'll do the absolute minimum for this announcement". it was probably a contractual obligation. 

like others have said, her rebellion was definitely planned because of her outfit choice. 

10 hours ago, Persona said:

in her general situation id be upset everyday.

I like to think that she's actually thriving right now, finally getting her privacy because of COVID, & trying to live a normal life with her bf: cooking, cleaning, riding horses, etc! she never really lived a "slowed down" life like this. 

also, why be upset everyday? she's probably accepted her situation after 13 years & is very optimistic about the way things are going (:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, bmakrides said:

Wait WHAT!? I mean we all know now Ellen is a monster so this doesn't shock me, but where is this video? 

8 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What? Why did Ellen scream that? Or was that supposed to be a joke? Haven't seen this

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1278398742301698

Here's the video. I think the "How Dare You?" is part of whatever bit Ellen is doing on stage at the time, based on the audience laughing at the end. Britney's "I'm scared" is super strange though. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Whoisittt said:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1278398742301698

Here's the video. I think the "How Dare You?" is part of whatever bit Ellen is doing on stage at the time, based on the audience laughing at the end. Britney's "I'm scared" is super strange though. 

3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

https://fb.watch/3PRlfGo9sf/

I actually didn't realize what Ellen was saying or Britney until people here pointed it out. It's a very odd video knowing that.

EDIT: oh someone right above me just posted it

Well, I don't find it so odd to be honest. Because I don't feel it's that deep. To me it doesn't seem like Britney said that because of Ellen's I dare you. It could be her regular anxiety

This is just my take

• Like 4
1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

Sis lets not lie to ourselves Britney hasn’t danced comfortable since the house of blues tour in 2007. She was dancing exactly like Vegas in the domination videos and I don’t blame her putting no effort into the dancing if I didn’t have freedom. I’d feel lifeless 

she danced really well in those videos...much better than POM. circus tour was also really good so maybe you're the one who is lying to themselves...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think they've been promising her the conservatorship would end since the Circus tour.

And then they promised her it would end after:

- FF Tour
- X-Factor
- POM Leg #1
- POM Leg #2
- POM Summer Tour
- Domination

I believe Britney has always used her performances as a bargaining chip to get out of the conservatorship.

So just imagine what might have happened when she realized that Jamie had signed the Domination contract without also filing paperwork in the probate court?

Then imagine what happened when Britney realized that, just like POM, her Domination contract was signed under "Atara Tours, LLC" instead of "Britney Touring, LLC."

"Britney Touring, LLC" is Britney's old company. "Atara Tours, LLC" is Jamie's company.

Britney and Ingham backed Jamie into a corner with this one...and it appears to be a brilliant move.

THANK YOU!!!!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 
something about Glory/Domination screamed Britney trying to take control of her career but she wasn’t allowed to. We obviously know what happened with Glory but Domination was different. I know some fans say the aesthetics, name, everything about Domination was “off brand” but I never thought that. It felt very “Britney” to me. But “Britney” in the sense that Britney herself came up with it, not the “Britney” that her team usually markets to us. I just couldn’t ever figure what went wrong with the Domination era. Everything about it felt “rogue”. Like the weird advertisements to even the advertisements for Prerogative like @PokemonSpearssaid. It felt like her team abandoned her when it came to the marketing and she was doing **** herself. Instead of promo pics and trailers for the residency we got cell phone videos of rehearsals. Instead of more commercials (like the official one we got) we got Britney standing in front of her Christmas tree saying “I’m so excited for Domination!” I think you hit the nail on the head about Britney being pissed about the contract and her not signing it and it not being in her company. I never thought of that :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

THANK YOU!!!!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 
something about Glory/Domination screamed Britney trying to take control of her career but she wasn’t allowed to. We obviously know what happened with Glory but Domination was different. I know some fans say the aesthetics, name, everything about Domination was “off brand” but I never thought that. It felt very “Britney” to me. But “Britney” in the sense that Britney herself came up with it, not the “Britney” that her team usually markets to us. I just couldn’t ever figure what went wrong with the Domination era. Everything about it felt “rogue”. Like the weird advertisements to even the advertisements for Prerogative like @PokemonSpearssaid. It felt like her team abandoned her when it came to the marketing and she was doing **** herself. Instead of promo pics and trailers for the residency we got cell phone videos of rehearsals. Instead of more commercials (like the official one we got) we got Britney standing in front of her Christmas tree saying “I’m so excited for Domination!” I think you hit the nail on the head about Britney being pissed about the contract and her not signing it and it not being in her company. I never thought of that :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

POM was also run by "Atara Tours." It was the company that was responsible for delivering Britney onto the stage.

I'm assuming Jamie created it in May of 2013 to replace the "Tour Manager" role that he was awarded for the FF tour:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

At a certain point, Jamie started creating all of these new LLC's. I wasn't sure what they were for (e.g. "Shiloh Standing, LLC"...what is that? It looks like it's the Jamie Spears version of "Britney Brands, LLC" if you look at some of the evidence online like https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-messner-12472816a)

You're absolutely right that the marketing for Domination was strange...It's as if they knew from the get-go that there might be a chance that the show wasn't going to happen, so they didn't bother to spend money on it. 

I'm not sure who the "they" is in the above scenario — MGM, or Atara Tours? 

Either way, I believe the collapse of Domination very much had to do with Jamie not following through with filing papers to dissolve the conservatorship in the courts.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mannequin19 said:

she danced really well in those videos...much better than POM. circus tour was also really good so maybe you're the one who is lying to themselves...

No, you're being delusional sweetie. yes she may have danced "better" but it's nothing ground breaking. House of blues M+M tour was the last time Britney truly looked herself performing. 

• Love 1

It is a sign of mental health if she was upset and i hope she was, cuz to be okay with that event would demonstrate an extremely poor work ethic :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:.

Cuz it was the ****tiest announcement event that i have ever witnessed and to think that the way it went down is excusable in any way is just delusional :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:.

She appeared, and walked away lol. I'm sure she didn't have a say in anything but to call the event fine or whatever is just stupid. If anybody else did that, wow they would be under fire :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.

That event pissed on fans, the audience and the production behind it andres serrano noah spidermen GIF.