Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Maybe she turned it on for the cameras we don’t know exactly how she felt inside there was obviously something wrong going on though there’s no hiding that fact

I'm just saying how it read. She could have been feeling a million things at any given moment... happy, sad, mad, constipated, h-rny... we have no idea but I was saying how it came across and it came across like she wasn't "extremely upset" like this thread is claiming.

Just now, PickleSpears said:

I'm just saying how it read. She could have been feeling a million things at any given moment... happy, sad, mad, constipated, *****... we have no idea but I was saying how it came across and it came across like she wasn't "extremely upset" like this thread is claiming.

I don’t think the thread was intending to make it seem like physically she looked upset I think overall just the aura of the announcement of the way things went down how she didn’t talk to anybody everything was just so strange And you’re right she could be feeling 1 million different things that we have no clue about

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

and you’re basing that on pictures? Pictures don’t reveal anything. Her walking down the stairs and straight into a car was very odd and uncomfortable to watch. Clearly there was more going on.

Britney doesn't fake happy well, all of her fans know that. But you can think whatever you want.

5 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I'm just saying how it read. She could have been feeling a million things at any given moment... happy, sad, mad, constipated, *****... we have no idea but I was saying how it came across and it came across like she wasn't "extremely upset" like this thread is claiming.

Constipated. Nnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Britney doesn't fake happy well, all of her fans know that. But you can think whatever you want.

Exactly. You posted pictures of her smiling. I can also paint a narrative by posting pictures of her that night where she wasnt. The majority of people seem to agree that she appeared unhappy that night. My thread is about a claim from an “insider” who claims she wasn’t. That’s it lol

20 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Exactly. You posted pictures of her smiling. I can also paint a narrative by posting pictures of her that night where she wasnt. The majority of people seem to agree that she appeared unhappy that night. My thread is about a claim from an “insider” who claims she wasn’t. That’s it lol

Thumbs Up Emoji [Free Download IOS Emojis] | Emoji Island